:chapter1:

It was just a normal Saturday, no school but Maka was up around 8am just outta habit, and instead of her usual she puts on some ripped jean shorts and a gray Minnie Mouse crop top and let's her sandy blonde hair sweep a little but lower than her shoulders and puts little riglets at the bottom. And her classic converse. The truth is over the last few years Maka has grown into her body instead of being flat chested she actually has something I mean they aren't huge but their nice and she got a butt and some curves. And she always had nice long legs. And Soul was starting to notice his miesters changes.
     Maka was making breakfast for her and Soul she made ..... pancakes cause I mean who doesn't loooove pancakes and she put strawberries in them just for Soul.

°°°°°°°Makas POV°°°°°°°°°
  "SOUL GET UP!" he probably won't hear me I  go to his room and knock on the door ... "Soul...Breakfast is ready..." No answer I slowly open his door and he's not in there I'm like low-key freaking out until I hear it... A little noise coming from the bathroom it sounds like water ... Now my first thought isn't the rational Soul must be in the shower its it's OMG SOMEONE IS IN MY HOUSE. I'm just now starting to get used to my weapon blood so I turn my arm into a blade and open the bathroom door.....