Chapter 1- Silly Boy

Chapter 1- silly boy

taylor on side

Taylor's p.o.v

I looked at my mid back long blond wavy hair in the mirror, I looked at my staggering blue eyes. I smiled. I look so innocent.

I laughed at the though. me? innocent? not in a million years, that was taken from me with my family. I walked out of the club bathrooms and looked over at the rouge that is my prey of the night.

I hid my scent so I smell human. I smiled at him and winked. he smirked and motioned for me to come to him. gotcha.

I waked over to him putting an extra sway in my hips. since I am half angel half werewolf I look like a goddess. I have curves in all the right places.

I walked up to him and ran my hands up and down his chest and said suductively " we should go somewhere private"

He nodded eagerly and took my hand walking me to his car. once we got to his home, which is a nice little house.

I smirked at him when he led me inside. I pushed him up against the wall once we were inside. "I'm going to go freshen up." I whispered. I watched him shiver then nod.

I Walked to the bathroom and quickly pulled out my knife out of the holder on my upper thigh. all silver coated in wolfs bane.

I used my powered to make the power go out. the house it completely dark. I smiled and walked out of the bathe room, knife in hand.

I heard the man calling for me. "oh silly boy, don't you know not to trust strangers?" I asked with an amused edge to my voice.

I walked around him while he looked around. "where are you!" he yelled in an outraged voice.

I slashed my knife across his back. he fell on the ground in agony. "oh silly boy, look what you've gotten you self into, now your dealing with the dark wolf" I told him.

Once my 'stage' name left my mouth he started to beg for his life. I frowned, this is me, in a murderer. I kill to protect the people around me so they don't end up like me like how my family was ripped away from me 10 years ago, I am now 21.

.

"Please don't do this please" he begged.

With that I tabbed my knife into him once. using my powers I turned the power back on. I look at the dead body on the ground and smirk. "that's for killing my family" I whispered.

I carved 'DW' in his chest. I like back at the house "94" I muttered. I turned around and left. rogues like them are no good. they kill for the thrill I kill them. life's only fair.

I staff them into a trap with my looks.

And they say looks kill, mine do.

---------------------------------------------

~the more votes I get the faster I update

Vote <3

Comment <3

Follow <3