"He was nothing like you. You're a fucking monster." Her voice is barely above a whisper.

"If I was such a damn monster, than why the fuck am I making you wet right now?" Her eyes snap to mine and she tries to push me away again. I shove my hand down the front of her skirt and I feel her wetness through her lace panties.

"Don't fucking touch me." She bites out, pulling away from me. I let her go this time, but I don't move from where I'm standing at the door. She isn't fucking escaping so soon. I will lock her ass in my damn room if I have to.

"You can be mad all you fucking want baby, but I already told you that you were mine and there is no fucking way I'll let you keep making me look like a damn fool." She looks over her shoulder at me and this time she has a different look on her face.

"Really? I'm yours? Are you fucking kidding me Stav? You lost all right to call me yours when I found you with you dick in some other whore's mouth." Shaking my head at her, I can't help but think that maybe she is fucking crazy. I never once had my dick in some other bitch's mouth while she's was mine.

Stalking towards her, I back her up against the desk and cage her in. "You know damn well that I never stuck my dick in another bitch while I had your fuckin' ass in my bed. Stop bringing up shit that happened before I had you. You weren't even fucking legal when you saw me with that bitch. Not once since you turned eighteen did I fuck someone other than you."

"You trying to say you didn't fuck anyone this whole time I've been gone?" Her eyes are narrowed and she looks ready to slit my throat with my own knife. Her hands go to my chest and I know she's already looking for it. Little does she know, I already knew what her next plan would be. I moved my normal place for my knife just in case she'd try.

"You left me. I had to lick my wounds somehow. I know for sure that you've been whoring you damn way through Las Vegas." She slaps me again and I bend her over the desk and slide my hand up her skirt. She tries to fight me for a minute, but the minute my fingers sink into her, all her attempts at getting away fall away and she pulls my head down kissing me like she's starved for me.

I don't even bother trying to figure out her right now. I just give her what we are both craving right now. Pushing her skirt up around her waist, I slide her panties to the side and I move my hand to my jeans and unbuckle my belt, unbuttoning them in the same move. Sliding them down enough to get my dick out, I don't even think twice about slamming into her pussy. She says she doesn't like me because I'm a monster, but I already know that it's so far from the damn truth.

She's always had a soft spot for me even when she saw the side of me that only she could calm.

I fuck her hard and fast, causing the desk to move a few inches every few thrusts. Her hands grip the back of my neck and she pulls me down for another scorching hot kiss. Her dark hair fans out over my desk and I wrap my fingers around her neck and thrust my hips into her. Her moans fill the room and I can't get enough of her body. My hand slides up her body and I cup one of her perfect tits through her tight shirt.

She pulls my head down and I let her claim my mouth. Her tongue slips between my lips and I can feel her tightening around me. "Stav." She moans louder this time.

Running my lips down her neck, I see the burn from my beard hair on her skin. She's going to be fucking pissed when she sees the marks, but I don't give a fuck. She's mine and I'm making sure every motherfucker out there knows this.

My balls start to tighten and her nails dig into my forearm. "Come for me baby. Give me what we both want so fuckin' bad right now." She raises her hand to hit me again, but I put it above her head and pull out of her completely.