Chapter 6

Elena's POV
I can't describe the moment I just had, is it trying to drag me back to Stefan and if it is.. Why am I glad? I mean I'm with Damon but how far do I want to go with him? I don't think I can ever love him the same as Stefan... Or even Matt.
At this point I know I can't stay here anymore or I'll be flooded with thoughts of Stefan and how things used to be. I just left. I didn't tell anyone I was going but I just walked out the front door, I thought I might just go home and try and get to sleep so I won't have to face anything that just happened until I wake up... I could do with a couple months sleep.
In my state I don't want to talk to Jenna, or Jeremy so I go and wash off my makeup and tie my hair in a ponytail and strip from the clothes I'm currently in and step in the shower. The warm water feels so good on my broken body and I stand in there just relaxing in the soothing water that comes from the nozzle, facing the wall so that my hair doesn't get wet. As soon as the water turns cold I turn the shower off and wrap a towel round my body and walk into my room and grab my shorts and tank top from under my pillow, put them on and get into bed, turn the lamp off and shut my eyes... Tears start to pour down my face.

Stefan's POV
Should I have let Elena leave? I've asked this question for the past 3 hours and counting she left. She's been on my mind a lot or maybe that's just because she's round here a lot... With Damon. Those words still hurt me, with damon, I still feel like she should be mine. I usually skip when they come over so I don't have to be here when they are but other time it's unavoidable. I used to wonder why she chose Damon, and then after all the information I gathered I realise she wanted interesting, dangerous, exhilarating and control of what happens to her but most of all she wanted a risk. And Damon was the one to give it to her.
The fact that I keep thinking about her, I decide to visit her. I sound like an obsessive ex and maybe I am but I want her back and I want her to want me.