Chapter 10

" W-what mom.." She took a step away and looked down on me

"You are not to call me that, you are to call me Ice Queen AND ONLY Ice Queen" she said walking fast to the direction of my room.

I followed her trying to quicken my pace. " wait"

"You are not to associate with me if we are to be seen in public together" we finally reached my door and we entered, she brought out a backpack and packed 3 shirts, a jacket, a pair of jeans and a pair of shorts, my computer PRISM, goggles and my brush.

"Where are you going with my stuff" I finally made her stop by blocking the doorway.

"The real question is Where you'll be going with your stuff" she said shoving the backpack to my chest.

She led my down to one of her dungeons and the deeper we go we saw a cave
Inside the cave was just a small pond.

"I never knew about this place.."

"Well, I never showed you"

She led me nearer the pond and it started to glow and showed pictures of places of AAA

"This is the Pond of Wonder this will take you anywhere, i'll put it on random so i dont see where you end up" she pressed on a gem a stone.

"Random? What? Mom?" I faced her confusion etched on my face.

She sighed and looked me in the eyes "its Ice Queen.... you are to be going somewhere, where I can't be living with you anymore and have no servants to help you with your everyday life, and where you have to survive on your own" 

I deeply inhaled " if that is my punishment so be it"

I faced the pond and saw it turned into a glowing whirlpool

I was about to jump in when a hand stoped me i was actually hoping she changed her mind, wanted me to stay and made another punishment for me but she just placed a ring with a yellow gem on my right index finger.

"Its a yellow diamond it will help you turn other ponds into Ponds of Wonder and  for your usage only.. It also helps whoever saw you in there eyes, your eyes are blue.... Uhh Now go"

I turned back around, shut my eyes and simply jumped right in and I was engulfed with glowing multicolored whirling water....