Creepy mom

Gene POV

Everything was a blur when i tried to open my eyes, i sit up from bed and was about to get down but there was a sharp pain on my leg.

"No Gene don't move"

I turned my head at the doorway, it was the ice queen with a tray of food.

"H-hey mom i - i can explain.... you see i wa-" i tried to explain but she already went over to me and placed a finger at my lips. "Don't worry Gene i will destroy that vampire boy who did this to you, now eat up while i fix your boots" she said and got my boots from the side of my bed.

"No! Mom! He tried to save me! I was careless, i stayed out too late and a were teen got me, if he didn't found me i'd be dead by now..." she gave me a long stare, i looked down on my lap feeling ashamed.

"Well.. make sure it doesn't happen again, and no dessert for a week, now EAT!" She commanded, i was silently eating, while mom was fixing my boots across the room. Mom stood up and placed my boots beside my bed

"There done fixing it, i already put some of my magic healing ointment on your leg awhile ago, it would heal by tomorrow so rest up" she slowly walked out my room while dimming out the candles slowly. But she stopped by the door,holding the door knob, her back facing me and said " my ointment is VERY powerful so don't move around to much it may hurt a lot that may cause your leg to fall off" she then turned her head slightly glancing at me from her shoulder "Good Night...... my little iceberg" she whispered loud enough for me to hear and closed the door slowly.

You know for a mom she can be very very.. VERY creepy at times, but at least she cares for me as i do to her. I slowly lay back down and fell asleep.

I feel like this is short...

But hope you like it!!!

Sorry for the late update, writers block.

Anyway see you guys soon!

Bah bye!!