"Y-you wouldn't" A soft voice wobbled from the door. My head snapped in the direction, Jazzie looked like she was going to cry.

"Erm, how much did you hear?" Mom questioned, while fiddling with her hands.

"Everything." Her voice was hoarse, I don't see why she was going to cry, she wasn't the one being screamed at.

"Now don't you cry, you know I love you  very much-" 

I tuned her out, I didn't need to hear her bull crap. I went upstairs to get a box cigarettes, some money, my gun and my worn out Nike sneakers. I tucked in my gun, making sure it was safely hidden away from onlookers. 

"Okay, I'm going. Call me when your period's over." I turned to see mom, Peter and Jazzie sitting together laughing. Traitor. Mom sent me an icy glare, I smirked and mouthed 'vomit.' With that I left, but then I realized I don't know where exactly I would be sleeping tonight.

***

I smirked, I'm just too good at this. I took five steps back and pulled the trigger, perfect. Most wolves have to shift to calm down, but not me. I just find something fun to do and get over it. The good thing about living near a deep dark forest, was that you could do whatever you want, whenever you want without it getting caught on CCTV. I picked up the white pebble from the leaf covered ground and drew another dart board on a different tree. I snickered, it looked more like Logan's gigantic forehead. 

"Don't move and Listen carefully." My wolf snapped. 

I heard muffled sobbing and the sound of someone being back-handed. A sound I knew very well.

"That 'ought to shut him up for a while." A gruff tone huffed.

"I knew they existed! I told you! I told everyone! Vanessa left me because she thought I was mad! But you saw him too! She's going to regret leaving me once we become millio-BILLIONAIRES. And all we need to do is get testing on this little guy!" A hyper voice babbled.

The same voice started to speak, as if he was talking to a dog, "Isn't that right little boy, yes it is, oh yes it is!" 

"Keep it down, will ya? We don't want any interruptions from unwanted visitors." The gruff voice replied. 

Your wish is my command, 

I quickly walked towards the sobbing, which only grew louder. Luckily, fate was on my side for once and the leaves beneath me lost their usual autumn crunch. The sound of skin smacking skin returned, followed by silence. I hid behind a tree and looked in the direction of the voices. There were two men a lanky man who looked a little like Peter but this guy had skin paler than white and his veins were practically on drawn on, beside him was a burly man with muscles bigger than my head and right in the middle, laying belly up, was a naked little boy no older than eight. My anger grew, the little boy was bleeding. Heavily. His leg was in an uncomfortable angle and he also had a scar the size of my hand on his arm. I needed to take out these guys and quick. 

"DON'T SHIFT! YOU WONT BE ABLE TO CARRY HIM BACK TO THE PACK IF YOU DO! IT WILL CAUSE HIM TOO MUCH PAIN" 

Shit.

I checked the gun cylinder, I only had one bullet left. They didn't need to know that. I could probably take on the lanky one, so without thinking  I shot the 'tough' guy straight in the head. I watched as his lifeless body fell to the ground, I was kind of glad the little boy didn't have see that. I jumped out of hiding and pointed the gun to the guy holding a small test tube which contained what I assumed was blood. 

"GET ON THE FLOOR NOW!" I commanded. His knees fell to the ground, hatred in his eyes told me that was against his will. That was easier than I thought. But I stupidly let myself turn my back on him, before I could reach the little boy I was tackled to the ground, my empty gun landed out of my reach, I thrashed around trying to get out of his tight grip. I underestimated this fucker.

He gave me a creepy smile and whispered, "wolf."

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME, I AM NOT A FUCKING WOLF."

"I have studied werewolves for 17 years, I know one when I see one. But never have I seen a female before." He whispered to himself. I heard the little boys heart beat was slowly slowing down, he wasn't healing quick enough. I did the only thing I could, do in this position, I gathered up all the spit I could muster and spat on his greasy face.

He raised his hand to smack me but I used my free hand to punch him in the jaw before he could. I grabbed his neck and slammed him into the ground, trying to cut off his circulation. He gave me a strong blow in my gut, then started yanking on my fucking hair. I punched him repeatedly in the face, dodging all of his lame attempts at hitting me. He roared and swung at me but I ducked and hit him in the gut. I got up he punched me on my lower lip, I started tasting blood. He grabbed my ankle and tripped me, my back hit a tree trunk. That's going to hurt in the morning. He stalked towards me like I was his prey, with a smug look on his face. Time to switch on my acting skills:

 I started groaning, begging for forgiveness I was even pleading for my life. The creep just gave me that smile that could get him arrested. When he came close enough, I kicked him as hard as I could in the balls and  laughed at him mockingly as he fell to the floor. 

"I will kill him." He said in a hoarse voice.

"Not if I kill you first." With that I crushed his head with the bottom of my Nikes.

***

I picked up the little boy as carefully as I could, without putting pressure on his leg. I cradled him in my arms and ran werewolf speed to where the pack house was. Luckily for the boy, it was exactly where it use to be. 

"GET THE DOCTOR!" I screamed.

***A/N:

I'm sorry, 

This chapter is probably short, doesn't make any sense and I took a lifespan to update.

Forgive me maybe? :)

Thanks to everyone, once again. I'm going to try and use everyone's outfits and pictures in this book but just because there's no images in this chapter doesn't mean there will be nothing in the next :D

Adios.