Later on, I found myself in the clinic. I saw Jinhwan on my right side and Hongseok sunbaenim on my left side. Why the hell is he doing here?

"Hey, you woke up." Jinhwan caressed my hair and kissed my forehead. I could feel he was really relieved by just looking at his expression.

"Who brought me here?" I asked weakly.

"Me." Both Jinhwan and Hongseok replied in unison.

???

"Never mind, you need some rest," Jinhwan said. He was about to leave me but I quickly reached out my hand to grab his arm. I stared at him for a few second before he said,

"I have a lot of works to do other than staying here. Hongseok will be accompanying you."

Crashed.

That's the condition of my heart right now.

I don't fucking understand with him. His attitude can change in a split second! Sighing, my eyes letting him go as I'm left only with Hongseok sunbaenim.

"It's okay, just give him some space. From now on, I will be with you," he said as he placed his hand on mine.

I moved away in awkwardness. That was all his idea. He wanted to have a girl with him in the photo that I will sketch on my drawing book and he asked me to be the freakin' girl. I totally rejected his idea. Are you insane? If Jinhwan know about that, I would be dead by now. Hongseok sunbaenim said he didn't want to deal any girl from the academy so I asked Dami to be the girl that will be in the photo with him and she fucking agreed! Furthermore, we kinda did that in a rush because his sudden idea and I can't think rationally at that time. It was frustrating, you know?

On second thought, why did I chose him after all?

"I really don't want Jinhwan to misunderstood with all of this. It's obviously wasn't me in the painting. How am I going to face all your fangirls? They all thought it's me who was kissing with you," I voiced my worries.

He sighed, "Okay, to make sure this won't be happen again, I will make a party tonight."

Wtf?

"You sure is kidding me, sunbae."

"No, please hear me out. I will invite all my fangirls as much as I could to the party, then only I explain everything about the painting."

I sighed as I forced a nod. My heart is telling me not to trust him after what happened but I want to clear up my name back. I don't want to get hate from his fangirls, especially from my own boyfriend, Jinhwan.

Guess what, I will bring Jinhwan along to the party. I don't care about our status anymore. That night will be the time where I reveals everything about Jinhwan and I.

x

"Are you sure about this?" Bobby asked when he saw Jinhwan and I walked to the living room.

Well, all the boys already knew about my painting and the issue about the girl who kissing with Hongseok sunbaenim after Jinhwan told them everything. They also know that I wanted to keep our relationship as a secret but now, not anymore.

"I want Jinhwan to be there. At least, everyone will know that I'm already taken. I'm not desperate enough to flirt with their IDOL when I already have a boyfriend," I replied calmly.

Jinhwan didn't respond anything because I know he still is mad about this morning.

"Their idol?" Chanwoo asked innocently.

"She means Hongseok, you pabo!" Yunhyeong smacked right on his head.

"Where are the rest?" Jinhwan finally opened his mouth and ask.

"Hanbin and June got an assignment that need to be done and Donghyuk is sleeping," Yunhyeong replied.

I let out a deep breath. It's almost 8 and the party is going start at any time soon.

"I think we should get going now," I said.

"Yeah, sure! Take care, Yerin. Hyung take care of your girlfriend," Bobby said as he stood up, escorting us to the front door.

"Hyung, call us if anything!" Chanwoo yelled from the living room.

I chuckled at their action. I'm sure I will be okay if Jinhwan is by my side. I know that Jinhwan will protect me at all cost if anything bad happen is going to happen to me. Me too, I will try my best to protect my boyfriend from any danger.

Because I love him.

"Are you sure about this? They all will know about us," Jinhwan voiced his thought as he starts the car engine.

I smiled as I placed my hand on top of his hand, assuring him that I'm really sure about this. He sighed when he saw how confident my expression was, before he starts driving to Hongseok sunbaenim's place.

-At Hongseok's place-

"Welcome! You are Kang Yerin, right?" A girl who was standing in front of the main door with sky blue dress greeted us.

I hesitantly nodded to her question which make her begin to drag me to somewhere I don't know, leaving Jinhwan at the back all alone.

What is going on?

I had to follow her steps and the last thing I know, I already in a luxury ballroom with a nice decorations around it. It was dark for me to see what's in front of me when the lights suddenly turned on by itself, showing Hongseok sunbaenim who is standing right in front of me. If I walk to him for a few steps, he could grab me at any time.

"You are so early. Ready for showtime?" he said seductively at me as he winked.

I frowned. That was iKON's slogan. Why did he say like that? I wanted to ask but then, peoples from nowhere suddenly come in, filling up the ballroom. A loud song bombarded in the ballroom and all the people around me start to dance, including Hongseok himself.

I stood there like a statue, looking at them weirdly. They all look like a mad person. What is actually happening here?

《Jinhwan's POV》

I was about to run after my girlfriend when she was being dragged in by the unknown lady, but then I felt a strong hands holding onto my arms. There are two big guys behind me with black mask covering their face, pulling me back out of the mansion.

"What is this? Just let me go!" I growled and tried to rebel, but the more I did that, the stronger their grip on my arms.

"Sorry, dude. We are just doing our job."

I swear if I wasn't this small, I won't be this weak. All of sudden, I remembered that I've learned taekwondo when I was young and I applied it to released myself from their grip.

And I succeeded.

I ran back towards to the door and wanted to find my girlfriend inside. But then, I heard a bang came from my back before I felt something weird on my left shoulder. I tilted my head to my left and saw blood rushes out from my shirt.

I know I've been shot.

I turned around and I saw one of them held a gun towards me. My vision became blur and the next thing I know, I collapsed on the cold floor.