Twilight twisted (Edwards thoughts)

• Dedicated to Stephanie Meyer

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THIS, I GIVE ALL CREDIT TO STEPHANIE MEYER ALL I DID WAS REVERSED BELLA SWAN AND EDWARD CULLEN! and add some characters

______________________________________________________________________________

Today I'm going to be with my mom in Forks Washington and start a new life. she picked me up in her cruiser and took me home. wow this morning I was Edward Cullen a nobody from Arizona with probably a few friends and now up untill this point I'm Edward Cullen a boy who every one knows lets see how that will turn out. we arrived very quickly, and she showed me my room I looked in and every thing from when I use to spend my summers here well except for the brown bed sheets. I got unpacked and I heard my mom talking to someone outside so I got curious and went out side...

"hey Edward you remember Mary and her daughter Anazia right?

"um, of cource we used to make mud pies together!"

"yup, anyways what do you think?"

"about what?"

"I just bought this truck off of Mary here"

"whoa seriously?"

"yeah. do you like it"

"of course it's perfect"

Great now I don't have to worry about being dropped off in my mom's cruiser anymore.

***next day***

(ALARM!!)

I jumped out of bed, ate breakfast, got into the truck, and left. I start my first day in March the middle of the semester. I went to the office and checked in they gave me my schedule I got a little lost finding a few of my classes but this girl named Erica helped me out she seemed nice and she was she invited me to sit with her and her friends at lunch.

**LUNCH TIME**

I sat with Erica and her friends at the table I recognised most of them from my other classes. we were all talking untill I noticed a group of kids all wearing white so curiosity struck again and I asked who they all were.

"who are they?

the Swan's they all came here from Alaska like 3 years ago.

that short dark haired girl is Alice and she's with Jasper the one that looks like he's in pain, that big, dark haired guy is Emmett and he's with that blond chick Rosalie.

Dr. Swan is like this foster mom/match maker... maybe they'll adopt me!"

I saw one more girl walking alone right behind them but wearing all black...

"who's she?

that's Isabella Swan but she prefers to be called Bella she is hot, obviously, but apparently no one is good enough for her"

I just couldn't help staring right at them but after a while I turned away and got ready for my next class, biology.

I walked in and saw Bella sitting alone at a table. I walked through a huge fan to check in with the teacher. he gave me my book and told me to sit at the empty chair next to Bella, but at the corner of my eye I saw her fidgeting in her seat. I sat down quickly and tried to focus on class. it was like she was melting me with her cute eyes, they seem a bit dark though. through out the whole class I tried to focus as best as possible but I just couldn't with her staring at me. I took one more glance at her and she rushed out of biology right when the bell rang, I got so out of breath after that even though I just sat there with my eyes wide open.

I wanted to know what was Bella's problem the next day but the only people who showed from the Swan family were Alice, Rosalie, Jasper, and Emmett, no Bella! The next day another no show, this lasted all week. i just decided to give up and forget all about it since at lunch she wasn't there.