Chapter 1

First chap hope u like it!
And do vote and comment!

Mahnoor's pov:

"Noooorrr....uth jaaa uni ke lihe latr hojayenvai phir Mr.Brown nai daantna hai" i was sleeping peacefully until i heard Sam's (sameera) voice.
"Naaaa😴" i shouted irritated. "Oye kya naa uth jaa" she took off the blanket and i sat up tubbing my eyes. "Doosro ki neendai q kharaab karti hai tu" i said angrily "bas kr dramai aur jldi taiyaar ho kameeni😒" with that i went to the washroom and took a bath changed into black shirt eith dark blur jeans.I came out did makeup took all the necessary things and went downstairs.We did our breakfast and sat in the car and drove to college. Oops forgot to introduce myself so...My name is Mahnoor frnds call me noor i am 19 and live with my BFF cum sista Sameera aka Sam i dont have parents they died in a car accident when i was 3😢 sam's parents are in pak she came here for her studies.Soon we reached and got out and went to our class. "Yaar ye joh new students aye hai na unme se woh waala itnaa handsome haii" sam said pointing towards a guy "hai toh handsome" i said "oye his mine" she said hitting my arm lightly "naam jaanti hai uska bari ayi his mine😂" i said mimicking his mine in a funny way.The sir came and started teaching.The day went great now it was time to go home.We reached home and i straight went to my room.I changed my clothes and layed on the bed and soon sleep took over me.

Hw was it?😉
Bore ik but after few chaps it will be a blast!!🎆
I will take a leave...😃
Bye😊😊
Take care 😄😄