The Wedding

"Katelyn,Aphmau,Kawawii~Chan,and Nicole will you guys be my brides mades",I asked and they all squealed and said,"Of course".

Meanwhile at the boys house........

"Gareth,Laurance,Dante,Aaron will you guys be my best men", Travis said.

Everything was silent

"Yeah dude of course", they all said.

"Cool now let's get some tuxs", Travis said then went to the car them following with there wallets.

Your POV

"Hey Owen can I ask you something", I said calling my best friend from High School.

"Yeah of course", he shrugged.

"I have one more seat in my front row saved for someone special", I said waiting for his response.

"What me-- no I don't--",he studdered.

"Please I want you to be their, I know it's weird because we dated but please it would mean a lot ", I said.

"I will be there", he said after some thought.

"Thanks", I said then Travis walked in.

"Got to go", I said,

"K text me the details", I hung up and smiled to him.

"I guess he can come", Travis sighed.

"Yeah, I hope it's not weird it's just Owen made me into who I am, I want him here", i pleaded.

"It's okay if it means that much to you that fine",he said and leaded on the doorway 

"I love you", I said went up to him wrapping my arms around him, then gently kissing him.

"I like were this is going", he said and kissed me back.

"I need to go", I said but he pulled me back and kissed me again.

"Haha", I laughed,"seriously Travis", and he let me go.

Time skip to wedding day

"(Y/N) there you are",someone in the background said and then I saw.

"MOM YOUR HERE", I said spinning around in my wedding dress.

"Of course I wouldn't miss your wedding for the world--hello Roy", my mom said at my dad when he walked in.

"Hello Rosalinda",he said back.

***(Awkward silence)***

"Anyway..", I said breaking the silence,"I am going to check on the girls mom did you get your dress?".

"Yes darling of course but I want to meet this Travis of yours", she said back.

"We'll he is in the mans dressing room so yeah love you guys", I mumbled.

They waved and I waved back and headed out to find Aphmau.

""AHPMAU there you are and you look wonderful",I said looking at her dress, which was a satin red, Aaron was next to her wearing a matching tie.

"Me, what about you",she said back.

"It was my moms and we have to get going the weeding is in 1 hour",I said then worked my way back.

Travis's POV

"Travis you look great man",Lauarance said.

"Thanks", I said but then some lady walked in.

"Are you the groom",she said pointing at me.

"Uhhhh yes ma'am", I said nervously.

"I am mother of the bride and wanted to see you before the wedding", she said then said," do well with my daughter".

"Yes ma'am", I smirked. 

Then she left and I held my breath

The priest walked in and announced," Its time".

"Let's go my wedding is starting dudes",I said then Aaron,Laurance(who still winced from his rib) Garroth, Dante and I walked out to the wedding.

Dah Dah dahdah dah dah dahdah**

I walked down waiting for my bride.

The little flower girl and dashing ring barer strut down the aisle.

Then the brides maids looking amazing then I saw her, (Y/N).

She looked beautiful in that dress beautiful hair.

She was Drop Dead Beautiful.

Time skip

"I do"

"And (Y/N) do you take Travis to be your husband"

"I do"

"You may now kiss your bride"

And so he did