+

THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE.

+ The VRene/BTSVelvet edited pictures that were pinned on the multimedia of this story for every chapter IS NOT mine. I do not own any of them. I'm very sorry for being so arrogant and didn't give any credits as soon as possible. I'm really sorry. I will let you know if the picture on the multimedia is mine. I saw some of them in google image, whenever I feel like saving vrene pictures and most of them were on twitter. I'm so sorry! Please if you're the owner of those pictures, notify me so I could give you proper edits.

+ This story is not an Alternate Universe. Please keep that in mind. The characters were still artists just like what they were doing or they're state in real life, BUT I changed their fate or something like that in this story. Alternate Universe is a type of fiction story in which the muse's (the one who portrays the character) has nothing related to his real life. E.g. Irene is an artist in real life but in AU, she has some type of supernatural powers.

+ If you are not a fan of VRene nor BTS Velvet, you are free to leave this story because this story is only open for those who ships them. If you are too narrow minded to bash this story of mine, you'd rather leave. Just please, you always have a choice in reading this story or not. I do not tolerate those stubborn people who's bashing me for shipping VRene/TaeRene.

Thank you. - Cath.