♚SHE [41] : REVENGE♚

Start from the beginning

"..." there was a long pause before Koro-sensei could speak, he was in silence for while until he finally spoke.

"Life has been harsh for you, isn't it? A place that is exploit nothing but war and blood is not a good environment for a child like you...I'm even surprised that you can be able to stay so sane despite your circumstances."

"Stop that, don't look at me with those eyes... eyes that are filled with pity." she glared at Koro-sensei as he snapped back from reality, he really is so sad for the girl... and he pitied her.

"I'm going now, don't try to stop me though... it's a bother for me." she said as she slammed the door from behind, while stomping out through the hallways, she gritted her teeth angrily as she stopped and punched the wall.

"I don't need your pity, octopus!" Angel muttered.

Time Skip

Nagisa was walking home alone, after talking with Koro-sensei about his chosen field, he began to rethink about what he really wanted to be

"Hop, skip, jump!" he heard a familiar voice sung, he looked up and saw a girl with red scarf playing hop scotch with other kids.

"Hey." Angel said as she saw her blue haired classmate who was coincidentally passing by, the male furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her, confused.

"What are you doing?" Nagisa asked.

"Isn't it obvious? Playing hopscotch with the kids." she answered.

The kids that Angel was playing with, looked up to Nagisa with a smiley faces while they were carving shapes of circles on the pavements.

"Wanna join us?" she asked.

"Erm, no thanks." Nagisa just looked at her with a puzzled look, wondering why she was here... her apartment wasn't near his place.

"She said she was waiting for someone, so she played with us."

"Yeah... a guy."

Angel looked to the kids and hissed them to shut up, looking embarrassed.

"How are you?" she asked him.

"I'm fine, anyway, what are you doing here? I mean—your apartment isn't in this privilege, right?" he asked her.

"I was waiting for you." she grinned.

"...What? Why?" he asked.

Her lips curved in a smile as Nagisa was confused in why she smiled.

"I was worried about you, well...you seemed to be upset earlier so, I wanted to check you up!" he blushed furiously from her concern, he smiled with gratitude as she never fails to make his heart flutter even if she's now taken.

"I'm fine, you didn't have to come all the way here...how about I treat you something? I feel bad for leaving you here after what you did." he stated.

"Really? Thanks!" she smiled widely.

Angel bid goodbye to the kids as she and Nagisa walked together to buy something to eat, he bought steamed meat buns for them to eat and cold soda to drink.

They sat on the benches to rest for awhile as they started eating the treats that they just bought.

"I heard from Koro-sensei that the career you choose is to be an assassin, yes?" she asked.

"Oh, well...yeah, how about you Angel, what career did you choose?" he stated.

"Nothing, none of it interested me." she opened the can of soda and sipped ot as Nagisa turned to her, surprised.