30 Days of Black Butler (Tagged)

Começar do início

11. Character I look similar to

Closest would be Sieglinde. We both have short black hair and we're both short and small.

12. Character you'd love as a servant

Sebastian, I'd order him to make me sweets! Ciel is so lucky to have a butler that can make good desserts >:<

13. Character you'd cosplay as

Sieglinde probably because I can pull off her look by just wearing a cute green dress and fixing my hair a bit. If possible though, I want to cosplay as Hannah! Too bad I'm so small...

14. Favorite Arc

Jack the Ripper arc, because this is what made me like Kuroshitsuji in the first place.

15. Character you'd bring home to your family

No one. My family would kill me if I brought anyone home! That goes for girls too!

16. Character you'd never bring to your family

Not Alois or Claude! That's who! They'll fill the small sad house with spiders 0-0.

17. Character you won't mind being related to you

Lawrence Bluer! Just thinking of him as a brother or a cousin would be so cool! He'll help me with my homework and stuff. I don't have an older brother, or any older boy cousins close to me...

18. Character with your favorite voice actor

Yūki Kaji, Finny's voice actor. He voices Yukine from Noragami, Eren Jaeger from Attack on Titan, Ouma Shu from Guilty Crown, Issei Hyōdō from Highschool DxD, Walker Yumasaki from Durarara!, Ayato Kirishima from Tokyo Ghoul and many more! I'm a big fan of his voice! :3

19. Character you'd want to cook for you

Like I wrote earlier, I want Sebby to make me sweets! >3<

20. Character you wouldn't want to run into a dark alley

Probably William, Grell or any of the reapers. They won't take my soul because Its not my time yet, but It'll be scary to see a random Ronald pop out of nowhere! He is hot, but no!

21. Character you'd want to be your boss/master

None! Alois would kill me and Ciel would order me around! I can't do anything, so I'll never be of use to anyone! Elizabeth would probably turn me into a doll, I always wanted to be a pretty doll. So let's go with Lizzie...

22. Character you'd play video game/RP with

I want to play video games with Claude, he seems like he would play fair... No one in the RP part.

23. Character with your favorite outfit

Nina Hopkins! Her fashion sense is awesome! I like her shorts and hats and the way she dresses. She probably the only woman in the Victorian Era who would wear shorts and trousers!

24. Character you'd want to see personified as a dog/cat

Paula or Claude, Paula the kitty cat would be so adorable! Imagine Paula being Lizzie little cat, and she'll wear hats and cute pink diamond studded collars and feathers and stuff! Claude would be a dog with a lot of talents and Alois would love him!

25. Character you'd like to see genderbent

Grell probably, but he'll only look more feminine! The long hair just gives him a pretty girl look.

26. Character you'd want to spend the day with

I'll split my schedule! I want to hang out with Lizzie and take all her dresses! I might be the only person who wants to, but I'm running out of dresses people! Imagine going to a formal party wearing a hand-me-down from your older sister! Dresses are getting expensive too nowadays, but maybe I'll just hang out with Nina Hopkins... Nope Lizzie would give me free accesories to go, its a win-win! I kinda want to hang out with Ciel or Sieglinde and eat all the sweets they have!

27. Character everyone likes except you

I have to say Sebastian on this one. Hey, I know I like his cooking, but that's all I like about him...

28. Character everyone hates except you

Probably Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford. Why do you guys hate her anyway? Just because she gets in the ways of SebaCiel and fangirls' love for Ciel doesn't mean you should hate her! We all get annoying sometimes!

29. Favorite Black Butler antagonist/villain/bad guy

Alois counts right? He was an antagonist, I mean going against Ciel and his family is antagonism, either way he is a bad guy. Deal with it. I miss Doll too, but that's what they get!

30. Best quote in the series

"Pain tends to heal as time passes, but personally, I don't want time to heal my wounds."
- Ciel Phantomhive

Tags: (Most of the people I tagged probably don't know what the heck I tagged them in, but just go with it. You don't have to do it if you don't want to.)

Reindeerz

ADementedFangirl

Cabdury

Abt_Roxanne

thelovingdoggie

constipatedturkey

annoyering