1-ARRIVAL IN KOREA

Park Seoyeon was always lonley throughout her childhood but she always had her bestfreind named Kellin. They spent half their lives together. But Seoyeon loved exploring different cultures, but since she is turning 18 this month of September, she thought of visiting Korea for a couple of months to see what it's like there.

It came the day of her birthday and Seoyeon's mom says ,"I hope you have fun and make sure to visit your uncle Jihoon." Seoyeon says in reply, "Sure mom, I will make sure to visit him. "But I don't know why she is telling me this now I wasn't going to leave until this sunday, it's only Thursday. I know that kellin will miss me because we had all our memories here in maui,hawaii , but even if we don't have the same culture we still get along fine . I remember the time I got invited to her party when we were little, we had so much fun we were only little children .But it doesn't really matter because I will make sure to come back after a couple of months.

It is already saturday and I am packing up all my belongings , I know it's only going to be a couple of months but I feel like i need to bring all my stuff with me just in case I miss being at home I can arange my apartment in seoul to look like my room here in hawaii. While i am packing up my suit case, my mom slowly opens the door and asks if she can come in and i reply "nae omma." Then she comes in and sits at the end of my bed and says "did you pack everything you need " i reply "nae , i have everything i need ." she said "okay , i will let you get some rest now so you can wake up early tomorrow and catch your flight to seoul." I put my suit case by the corner of my bed and get into bed , I tuck myself into my big fluffy blanket. As I lay in my bed i can't help but think about how it's going to be once i arrive in korea and the things i want to do like go to Namsan tower just like in the dramas . I can't wait to explore korea, i stare at the stars and slowly fall asleep.

The next morning i wake up at 5:00am dress up and eat breakfeast , then I go into the car wich my mom will be driving . We have to stop by kellin's house because she said she doesn't want to miss her bestfreind leaving so we are going to pick her up. While driving to kellin's house we pass by the beach and I start to remember my childhood of when my appa (dad) was still alive and used to take me to the beach and we'd have the best time ever,I can't stop smilling at my memories.We finally reach kellin's house and i see her sitting on the edge of her driveway but when she sees us coming she jumps up and opens the door wich is on the other side of where i am sitting and gets into the car with a smile on her face.While we are driving to the airport we are busy talking about what kellin want's me to bring her back from korea , she want's me to bring her back UNIQ and i ask her "What is uniq is it a type of face cream ?" Kellin looks kind of mad when i said that and she replies "No they are a kpop group , they are cute boys with talent !" Then she pulls out her phone to show a picture and i say "they all look the same" then kellin says "no they don't , i bet if you met them you come to like them !" well Kellin seemed kind of mad that i offended her group but i don't think that it's possible for me to meet them.

We finnaly reach the airport and get out of the car and start walking towards the entry of the airport .I feel a tingling sensation go on in my stomach because i was scared to travel across the world to Korea but I was also happy because I can meet new people there. Well I finally say my goodbyes to my mom and kellin and I promissed to bring kellin back some kpop merchendise and she just lit up inside knowing that she would get stuff from korea. I finally board the plane and find myself sitting next to an old chinese lady. She smelt like flowers. she started talking in chinese but good thing i studied chinese on my own time so i understood everything she said . She introdused herself saying "Hello my name is Mei-Zhen" Then i said. "That's a pretty name, I am seoyeon ." I fell asleep once I felt comfortable sitting in the airplane. Many hours later Mei-Zhen woke me up because she said I would miss my chance to eat so I woke up and the flight attendent came by with some food , I was so hungry I felt my tummy grumble. I ate all my food and heard the captian say it was almost landing time, so I looked out the window and saw the foggy clouds, but they started to fade away then I saw biright lights in the night sky . I was so ecxited because I was finally here in korea. The plane finally landed and I said "再見" (zaijian ) to Mei-Zhen and she said the same so I walked out of the plane and went to go get my luggage . I soon found my luggage and went to go get a taxi .

There was so much people it took 15 minutes for me to get a taxi but I finally got one and told the driver my adress so he took me there, I got out of the taxi and gave him some money and told him to keep the change. I went to go to my apartment but as I was walking up the stairs I bumped into someone and fell down by their feet , I saw a hand slowly come up to my face and a deep but smooth voice says "sorry, may I please help you up" I looked up and it was a very handsome man , as he helped me up he says " My name is Sungjoo I am verry sorry for bumping into you I hope you are okay" I said in reply " Yes I am okay thank you for helping me up ." Then I heard very cheerfull voice come from behind saying "Sungjoo Hyung please treat us to ice cream" It was a cute smilling boy , He looked at me and said " Who are You." Sungjoo said " I accidentialy bumped into her ." The cute cheerfull boy said " I am seungyoun ." I said to the both of them "Hello I am seoyeon , I am sorry for bumping into you." They said it's okay Then Seungyoun said "you are very pretty seoyeon." They offered for me to get some ice cream with them Because they felt bad for bumping into me but I said that I couldn't because I had to go unpack stuff . Seungyoun asked if I lived here to and I said "Yes , do you guys live here as well". Seungyoun said in reply " Yes we do, well maybe we will see eachother later it was nice meeting you seoyeon." I said " It was nice meeting you to ." Then I walked upstairs to my appartment and unpacked my suff I fell asleep When I was done unpacking. A few hours later I woke up to the knocking sound at my window , it was a little bird chirping.Well scince I am up I felt like going to the supermarket to buy some food so I put on a jacket and headed out the door. I pressed the elavator button and when it opened I found seungyoun inside and when he saw me his face lit up and he said "are you also heading down." I noded my head yes. I said that I was going to the supermarket to buy something to eat for dinner but he offered for me to eat at their place but I didn't know what to say. I couldn't say no because of his cheerfull cute smile was so convincing so I said yes.

NEXT PART : MEETING UNIQ OVER DINNER

preveiw: wenhan is amazed by the way seoyeon looks because he thinks she looks very amazing. yibo accidentialy spilt water on sungjoo . seoyeon starts having feelings for one of the members. Guess who?