Fun

Max walked over to the couch and face planted onto it. He groaned some inaudible nonsense, then went silent. He the turn onto his back and stayed like that. I walked over to him, laid on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me in place. He gave me hundreds of butterfly kisses before Adam walked in. He was vlogging, again. "Oh mer gerd!!" He whisper shouted. "Y/N" Max whispered. "Yeah babe" I whispered in reply. "I'm tired" he whispered back. We both had our eyes closed. "I am too" I mumbled snuggling into his chest. "I still have work to do" he whispered again. I looked up at him. "Shut up" I mumbled before I started kissing him so he would stop talking. I soon ended up between Max and the back of the couch. "RAWR!!" Someone yelled. I pushed Max of the couch as a sudden reaction. Red started laughing, jerk. Lucky for Max he was only a couple of feet from hitting his head on the coffee table. He groaned and rolled over, looking up at me. "What did you do that for?" Max groaned. "Sorry babe, it was a sudden reaction" I explained. He got up and looked down at me. "Then you shall be punished" he said before tickling my sides. I laughed and squirmed under him trying to get away but to no avail. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Max stopped tickling me and my side hurt. After catching my breath, I looked up stuck my tongue out at him. We shared a kiss and then Max left back to work. I picked up his beanie and laid back down on the couch, falling asleep.
~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~
I woke up, finally getting some sleep, to someone cuddling me. I turn and saw Max laying down next to me, his arms around my waist holding me close. I smiled up at him and gave him a peck on the lips. He smiled a bit in his sleep and snuggled closer.

I'm not a lovey dovey person but I like this chapter. Though it is short I like it
~Midnight Flower~