Pagents

I entered the venue and knew this was going to be a night. Over the last month, we practiced our butts off for the annual Miss. Korea pageant. We all looked dashing and were ready for that night. The guys went to go get dressed for their jobs that night and I went to go get dressed as well. Kay decided to stay at home with the twins and watch everything at home. I had finished getting ready and there was a knock at the door. I opened it to a backstage staff and said that it was time for me to go. I followed him and he put me on a riser below stage. I looked at the time and knew that it wasn't time for me to perform but maybe they decided to change things up a bit. My riser started to go up and at that moment I heard them say, " We have Ms. Seoul with us tonight as well. Wow, look at all that radiating beauty." Wait, this isn't right. I'm not Ms. Seoul and I knew then that this pageant wasn't going to be going as planned.

The pageant was supposed to start off with a choreographed dance and I didn't know it. As soon as the music started, I looked at the other girls to try and go along with it. I just had to keep this up until we get off stage and I'll clarify it to the staff. Before I knew it, I was dancing better than the other girls because I had done these dance moves back in dance class when I was 10. I then felt confident and before I knew it, I was enjoying it as well. The song finished and I knew I performed well but knew that this wasn't my spot. We got off stage and went backstage to change clothes once again. I found the director backstage and told him that I wasn't Ms. Seoul. He said he knew, but Ms. Seoul hadn't shown up yet and one of the other staff members thought I was she. He got down to his knees and begged me to continue as Ms. Seoul for at least the night. The other members showed up except for Kris and Baekhyun, as they were doing their job, and said it was fine with them as long as it was okay with me. I looked at Chanyeol and he gave me a thumbs up. I told the director that I would be Ms. Seoul for that night.

Two hours into the night, and we had gone through a lot. We did the swimsuit contest and the evening gown and even the questions. So many bands had performed that night and even knew that I was representing Ms. Seoul. Both members of BTS and Got7 said that I should be in these pageants more often and I would smack them. It was my turn to perform my "talent" in front of the judges. I went up there and a piano was set out there. Kay taught me how to play piano and I in return taught her how to play guitar. I went over to the piano and sat down there. I started to play Miracles in December and as soon as I got 30 seconds into the song, I stopped playing and got up and went to center stage. The place then went pitch black and the only thing that was visible was that me. I ripped my dress off to reveal another dress underneath and it radiated with lights and a bunch of sparkles. The song then turned upbeat, resembling a similar tune to born hater and the crowd went wild. I danced my all and did some wushu in it like Tao once taught me. Working hard made the song go by fast and I went backstage really light headed. The guys met up with me and said I did a good job.

We once again went on stage but it was all of EXO's performance. I was ready but was still tired from my own single performance. We went on and performed a new song that was going to be on our new album titled "Us Two" composed by our own Lay and Chanyeol with some hints of Kai. We were the last group to perform for the night and we rocked the roof off of the house. We thanked the audience after our performance and I quickly went to go change. Back on stage, all of the district girls were lined up to see who was to be the next Miss. Korea. I stood there hoping that I didn't outshine the other girls because this isn't my career or place. The judges were there looking at all of us and talking in whispers up until a card was given to an MC. They then had everyone in suspense for a good minute. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath just waiting for them to speak already. The MC's were really trying to get off topic and create more suspense, but then all of sudden, they yelled "MS. SEOUL" as the new Ms. Korea. I stood there and had forgotten for a good while which district I was representing. I went up to the front center and was crowned. I was given a mic and spoke a few words.

"Today, I represented Ms. Seoul and now Ms. Korea. But, I can't take the crown. I was put in the competition by mistake and can't match up to all the talent and beauty that these other ladies have. I am honored, but I can't accept it because the judges were probably unaware of who I am."

I looked at the judges and they all leaned into their mics and said they knew who I was, but it was the hard work that I put into the show without knowing a single thing to do. They could tell I had some previous training and knew that something different was to be of the pageant. They said that if I didn't take the crown, they would just destroy everyone's dreams. I bowed and accepted the crown because I thought of everyone else. Everyone cheered me on as an idol and as Ms. Korea.

***

I got home and everyone was ready to celebrate. They were really excited that they were living under the same roof with a huge person in the celebrity world. Kay was so excited that she had baked dinner for us and told me that she called in for me to take the day off tomorrow. I was exhausted and ate something before I headed to bed and called it a night.

~Authors Note~
Hey guys, sorry for the late update. I've just been lacking sleep and I've had a few health issues here and there. But it's all good now and then there's finals...I don't know if I'll even exist to finish this book after finals. Saranghae ~Angel4eve