chapter 3

Your pov)

You felt niall lead you into the house , as he stopped guiding you , he pulled of your blindfold ...

.......................................................

.........

...

" NIALL THIS IS AMAZING ! did u do this yourself" i asked as a grin reached across my face , as i looked around the room , i saw candles lit , food on the dining table , the couch had been cascaded by blankets and i could hear ed sheeran kiss me playing in the back round , this night couldn't get any better , you through .

" yes princess i did this all for y- " he started but couldn't finish what he had stared because you started to kiss him , he didn't back away and kissed back , he licked your bottom lip and you decide to tease him and pulled away from the kiss and sat your self-down to the table and Begin eating , soon followed by niall .

" your not going to get away from this y/n" he says with a cheeky grin 

" really now " you say winking at him , 

As you take another mouth full of your food , niall stated to change the subject . 

a few hours later , you and  niall had finally finished eating and you both had washed all the plates , glasses and the rest.

" Niall baby I'm going to have a shower" you shout halfway up the stairs , as you said that you saw Niall walk up to you. 

" do you need any help with that?" he whispered in a asky but telling voice sending chills down your back.

"shut up Niall , no i dont need your help , just wait down here OK ?" you told him.

" fine " was only his reply as he hugged you tightly 

" niall im only having a shower , not going to war , you don't have to hug me that hard babe" you say joking.

" sorry its just i'm gonna miss you , even for 10 minutes , i love you y/n" he said looking sad 

" Niall , babe , im only having a shower , i promise i will be down in around 10 minutes , i love you to " you said getting out of his grip , running up the stairs to your bedroom / bathroom , you have an onsuit .