Everything Is Fine

Hey guys, I know  everything is going slow but I’m just building up the whole,plot , believe me it will get better, do inbox me 4 suggestions, any type of feedback would be great :P thankx   

A dozen emotions ran through me in those split seconds

 I was relived and confused and sad and embarrassed and happy and most of I was feeling__________ awkward__

I didn’t knew what to do, I mean that’s the main reason, who am I kidding, that was the only reason we moved in together __wasn’t it?

What to do now, should I go back home ... no , I don’t wanna go back in that hell-hole. Would he want me to stay? What was he thinking? WHY WASN’T  HE  SAYING  ANYTHING ?

Was he mad at me? Does he think I’m lying? I took the test in front of him, he should believe me?... does he feels sad? Did he wanted that child? He’s twenty one I mean , I don’t know

Brandon was looking at me now.

He smiled wildly “ What are you thinking? Aren’t you relived?”

“I am” I replied a little too quickly.

“Then what? Your looking worried?”

“Ummm” I gulped “ Brandon what do we do now?”

“We can go back to the after party?” he smiled , crooked smile , my favourite smile , when he does that his eyes smile like a naughty kid who knows he’s done something bad and is proud of that.

“Do I move back home?”

Brandon stared at me uncomprehendingly. It didn’t sink in at first. He continued to stare at me blanking as the word one by one clicked into place in this head like a ghasty puzzle

“THIS IS YOUR HOME ASH, A-RE ARE—“ he sounded mad—“ARE YOU STUPID, ISTHAT WHAT YOUR GETTING AT? I DIDNT ASKED YOU TO MOVE IN WITH ME BECAUSE  YOU WERE PREGNANT . THAT WAS MERELY AN EXCUSE.  ASHLEY” he pronounced my full name “ I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU”.

Obviously, he didn’t care if I was pregnant or not he just wanted to be with me and I was absolutely  fine but that J

As we drove back home there was certain current in the air, like electricity, that literally gives you goose bumps on your skin.

The music was turned to a ‘back-to-back’ station  “Naked” by Dev and Enrique was being played...

I had a pretty good idea what was going in his head...

Finally, we reached home, I unlocked the door. I dropped clutch on the floor when I took my first step in , I was heading to turn on the lights when suddenly Brandon’s cold hands came from behind me. He pulled me into his arm at once and kissed me. He crushed his lips to mine with ever ounce f strength he had. It was very hard to walk like this. We barely made it to the bed, it was only a matter of time till my clothes were on the floor.

My hands were slightly shaky as I unlocked my arms from around his neck. My fingers slid down his neck to his chest. The trembling didn’t helped, my voice came out as a sore whimper “Brandon Mike O’Malley I am in love with you” I murmured in between the pain.

His hands turned around my elbow, moving slowly down my arm across my ribs and over my chest, tracing along my hip and down my leg, around my knee. He paused there, circling around my calf. He  pulled my leg u suddenly , hitching it around his hip.

I stopped breathing. His lips moved in the hollow at the base of my throat. He help m face in his hands. Angling  it up so that his mouth could reach my throat. My breathing was too loud—it was almost embarrassing but I couldn’t quite care enough to be ashamed. His legs slowly parted from my lips down my chin , throat and my chest and back up again.

“Ashley James Stevens, you are the only one who has ever touched my heart .It was always be yours. I am in love with you too” he said ,murmuring, his voice smoother then silk.

Couple of days passed like that, everything was going great , school was good , my tests were right around the corner , I was prepared. Almost every1 in school knew about me and Brandon , ( Brandon and mine homecoming , the one I posted on fb got 112 likes :P)

Everybody was thinking Sofie and Avan were thing , well i have to admit , even I thought they were together by seeing the way Avan danced with her so maybe in future , anyways I’m rooting for them. Lees’s parents called last weak , they said they were coming back and they were sorry and they missed her and they couldn’t call  because her mother got caught in some sorta accident but everything was fine now. And they really wanted to see her. Lees seemed happy.

Plum and Alex planned to go to the same college since day one . they both got early acceptance from Yale. I had my audition in just a few weeks. I was thinking to do a contemporary number with Brandon.

When night , when Brandon was out of town for work , I finally got Avan to confess his feelings for Sofie while watching TVDs. I have named Avan ‘Klaus’. It goes with him.

As for Brandon and I , we were doing great we were in love and happy and everything’s great. There’s a slight financial problem that Brandon won’t admit but I have decided to take shifts at dinner , Sofie takes works there from  5-9 , I’ll get the same shift as hers and it won’t seem like work if Sofie’ll work there.

All in all everything was great.

 I know , I just got carried away.