Chapter 21 - "Well, you're not the brightest colour in the pack are you, babe?"

Did I just hear that? Cole is coming with me to Austraila? How? When did they plan this?! WHAT?!

"Summer?" Cole laughed waving his had infront of me

My jaw was still dropped and they were both laughing hysterically at me. I swear I heard them wrong. Maybe my brain is just going in overload because I want him to come so much.

"Y-you're coming with me?" I stuttered

"Yeah" He smiled placing his hands on my face caressing my skin

Butterflies shot up and down my stomach, I wasn't sure whether it was because his touch sent me crazy, or that I'd be spending a full week with him in Australia.

Immediatley I dived onto him and his arms wrapped around my waist, as did mine around his neck and my legs around him. I hugged him tightly with my face buried in his neck and his in my hair as his body raised up and down from him laughing.

"How?! What?!" I quesioned as I pulled my face from his neck

We were only meters away and I could feel his warm breath on me was he spoke.

"You're Mom sorted my flights out and everything when you booked yours, I asked her to keep it a secret" He grinned

"I can't believe it!" I screamed as I hugged him once more

"Now you don't have to miss me" He smiled

I smiled back at him and leaned in, as did he and our lips collided moving in sync. This was perfect, I couldn't believe he was coming with me. Because I don't think I could have lasted a full week without his kiss.

"Ahem" My Mom coughed

We both pulled out awkwardly and my cheeks heated up, how could I forget my Mom was stood there watching? We both laughed and he placed me back on the ground. I walked over to my Mom to thank her.

"Thank you so much Mom" I smiled as I pulled her in for a hug

She immediatley hugged me back tightly and her hand rubbed my back.

"My pleasure darling. It's the least you deserve for everything. Your father knows he's coming over with you. Everything is sorted" She smiled

"How did you both do this without me suspecting?!" I questioned

How did they manage it all? It was so much to do and I didn't catch on at all, maybe I really am a day dreamer. I still couldn't believe all this was happening, it felt like I was dreaming. Cole was coming with me to Australia!

"Well, you're not the brightest colour in the pack are you, babe?" Cole teased

I gasped and hit him playfully causing him to pull me into a hug. How can I even pretend to stay mad at him when he calls me babe? My heart melts an my legs turn into jelly everytime he even begins to say the word.

"Flights for Australia, boarding in 5 minutes" The microphone instructed, my eyes fell onto my Mom, I was dreading saying goodbye too her.

"Have a good time you two, and be safe. Ring me as soon as you land, and I'll be right here to pick you up in a week" Mom smiled even though I could tell she was upset.

"Thanks, Marie, for everything" Cole smiled as he hugged her

"No problem, my darling. Look after her" She warned as she hugged him back

"I definitley will" He nodded

I smiled knowing how much he cared for me. I've never had someone who was so protective over me and I hoped to never loose it. I was so eager to be in Australia, with my boyfriend.

"Have a good time, and tell your father hello from me" She laughed and hugged me

"I will" I reassured as she kissed my forehead

Slowly, we pulled out of the hug, wanting it to last longer and I grabbed the handle of my suticase, as did Cole.

We began to walk to our flight and my Mom stood smiling at us and waving. I wanted to hug her again but we were already running abit late, I waved one last time and Cole took my hand guiding me.

Our fingers interlocked making me look up and smile at him.

"You okay?" He smiled down at me

I couldn't believe this guy was my boyfriend. His smile was dazzling and warmed my heart seeing how happy he was around me.

"I'm perfect" I grinned

"Yes you are" He winked

My cheeks heated up realising what he meant and I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have a guy like this. It felt so surreal.

My phone vibrated as I recieved a text off Molly.

"Have a good holiday...with Cole! ;-) Text me when you're back, love you xx

"How many people know about your little plan!?" I gasped as I shown him the text

"Just us 4" He laughed kissing my cheek

I laughed with him and we handed over our tickets, we walked into our flight and took our seats next to each other. He wanted a window seat so there was one remaining seat next to us.

"You tired?" I asked noticing him yawn

He nodded and

"Go to sleep" I instructed

"I want to stay awake and speak to you" He pouted

He looked adorable

"I'll be here when you wake up, now go!" I laughed at his need for me

"Love you" He replied while pecking me on the lips

"Love you" I whispered but his eyes had already closed

His lips tugged to a smile, letting me know he had heard me. I couldn't help but look at him as he slept, he had an adorable face. His chest rised up and down from his breathing and I placed a kiss on his soft cheek.

I pulled out my portable DVD player seen as though I'd have no one to communicate with for a few hours.

I decided to watch LOL, I had watched it about 7 times but I loved it. I began to hum along the song at the beginning since I knew the tune off by heart now.

A tap on my shoulder brought me from my daze and I looked up hoping to be greeted by Cole but instead I was greeted by a young boy.

I yanked my earphones out wondering what he could possibly want.

"Do you mind if I sit here? All the other seats are taken?" He smiled

"Sure" I smiled

He took his seat next to me after placing his briefcase in the comparment above us. He was dressed in a suit and was well groomed. His gelled hair stayed in place neatly and had a clean shave and smelt marvellous.

Coles smell beat him hands down though.

"I'm Jack" He greeted holding out his hand

"I'm Summer" I smiled while shaking his hand

"And I'm Cole, her boyfriend"