ALT_ GLTCH Ch 1

"Hey james!"
"Huh" I look up.
"Hey dude, wa'sup bro."
My friend Jason calls out walking up to the fence dividing the footpath and the skate park.
"Um...not a lot actually, you"

"Nah, just skating. and college of course... Hey wanna join us, we've got dorito's."
I roll my eyes at his childish bribery.
"Sure I'll join you." I reply jumping the fence, I walk over to the ramp where all of Jason's friends and a couple of mine are chilling.
"Hey geek kid." One of Jason's friends says in a mocking tone
"Tony leave him alone" my friend Kylie says
" Kylie and James sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-"
"Shut it" Kylie says clipping Hannah's ear (..yes me and Kylie have crushes on each other but we won't admit it to anyone else.)
"Ow." "you deserved it." Hannah and Kylie start arguing
"Soooooo... Where are the dorito's I was promised." Everyone becomes silent
"Uh heh, guys where are they." Jason Try's to whisper
"Don't worry Jason, I knew that they'd probably be eaten already, so I'm glad I have some left over from lunch, haha." I chuckle.
Jason just stares at me.
"Well that got weird fast" Tony says in monotone.
"Welp" I pop the p" I guess I'll eat my own now " I get my dorito's out of my bag and plop myself down on the ramp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND THEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry about Tony James" Jason says patting my back.
"Don't worry mate, its good its good."
(Tony had been mocking and teasing me all afternoon I don't mind though)
We were now walking back to my place, and by we I mean Kylie me and Jason (OK let me explain it may be my house, but I share it with Kylie and Jason there my roommates, Jason gets the living room,the couch is a transforming one. Kylie gets the room upstairs, and I get the basement which I've renovated.)
I saw my house up ahead after we turned a corner, I was kinda in my own world while Kylie and Jason chatted.

" come on guys, race you to my place." I say starting to run off
"Oi!!" Kylie and Jason shout " that's not fair, running ahead first!." Says Kylie running along side me now.
Kylie is pretty much the fastest girl in our school, I mean it.
She starts speeding up and is well ahead now.
Jason at this moment decides to overtake me aswell
"Son of a bwiscuit!." I shout at him,
We all slow down and stop in front of my door, I get my keys out and unlock
"So who's the winner eh James."Kylie nudges me
"Don't push it" I grumble playfully
Entering the house.
"You guys go set the tv up, and I'll go get us the popcorn."
"Mmk.. Which movie shall we watch today?" Asks Jason

"Uh how about we have a movie fest and watch... Let's say, all the hunger games films" me and Kylie say I'm sync, we look at each other and burst out laughing.
"OK hunger deans it is then"