Series 2

"Yunho yah the boys asked me if you could make it on the family day, you have to be there and as for JiYool I will asked Umma to take care of her for a while, the boys needs us yunnie."

"Baby I will try to be free on that day to any of my schedules I will let my secretary check on that."

"You should Jung! Coz the kids will surely get sad if you can't make it." Jaejoong rest his head to yunho's chest. They were currently in their bedroom now and ready to sleep, but Jaejoong suddenly remember that their kids has family day event that will held just a few days ahead. Yunho who is always busy on the office never gets to attend any of the event and the kids now demand that Yunho has to be there coz it's a family event and they should be complete.

"I felt so guilty for them. I realize since I started working to Appa I couldn't spend my quality time to the boys anymore, to you and JiYool coz every time I would be home, the kids were all sleeping. " Jaejoong sat up and look at Yunho with a sad smile.

"I know you're a very hardworking Dad, but I just want you to know that the boys seems to miss you a lot this days. I understand the pressure and loads in Appa's company but I hope you realize that the boys needs your attention too Yunnie, you know I can't keep tract to all of them since JiYool needs more of my time you know that. I feel sorry for them Yunnie."

Yunho sigh and hugged Jaejoong on his waist as his wife goes back to lean on his chest again.

"I will talk to Appa about it, as soon as the Japan project is finish I won't be traveling a lot and I will promise to make it up to the boys ok?" Jaejoong pout his lips at Yunho.

"I don't want you to make a promise. Do it Yunho! And make it sure! You will just disappoint them if you couldn't make it!"

"Ok baby! For now let's go to sleep, don't worry I'll eat breakfast with them tomorrow." Jaejoong nodded his head and pecked Yunho's lips and smile.

"Goodnight Yunnie!"

"Good night baby I love you!"

"Hmmmm . . . I love you too!" They embrace each other as they drifted off.

Junsu rubbed his sleepy eyes as he made his way downstairs. Jaejoong wake him up so early so he could have a breakfast with his father before Yunho would get to work and for them to school. Jaejoong also wake up the other boys who are still deeply wandering in their sleep.

"Appa!" Junsu call his father softly and as Yunho turn his head he saw the adorable sight of his son rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Aaaawwww my Suie is still sleepy? Where are Chun and Minnie?" Yunho pull Junsu to sit on the dining chair and the latter just rested his arms to the table and rested his head to it. Yunho chuckled and kiss Junsu's forehead. He was about to go upstairs to call for his two boys but he saw the two walking towards the dining area.

"Good morning boys!" Yunho bend down and kiss Changmin's forehead and Yoochun.

"C'mon take your sit and let's have our breakfast hmm . . .? Where is your Umma Chun?" Yoochun who is still sleepy never heard his father and changmin answered instead.

"Umma goes back to sleep Appa!" Yunho nodded. He understood Jaejoong, as much as possible he wants to spend his time with his boys and Jaejoong with baby JiYool.

"Appa!" Yoochun who is wide-awake now after drinking the milk given by his father spoke.

"Yes Chun?" Yunho put a pancake to Junsu's and Changmin's plate while egg and sandwich to Yoochun who is so picky when it comes to breakfast.

"We have family day this coming weekend! Could you make it?" Yoochun started chewing his sandwich while the other starts eating too.

"Appa! We will play games there, you should come I will play soccer with you!" Junsu butt in while his mouth is full with pancake and some strip of syrup decorated his cute mouth.