Chapter 75-Happy, healthy family

EMMAS POV
We finished our wedding and me, my husband and my baby were now all at home. I was sat on the couch admiring my ring when Jacob came down from putting Charlie to sleep and said, "Mrs Sartorius?" I looked at him. He was holding something behind his back. "What are you holding?" I asked, playfully. "I want to give you something..." He said. He took his hands from behind his back and it was a little box. "What's this?" I asked. "Open it." He said. I took the box from his hand and opened it. "It's a eternity ring. It means we'll be together forever..." Jacob said, happily. He was so sweet. "Awh, Jacob! You so sweet! Thank you, I love it." I said, jumping into his arms. Jacob held me in his arms for what seemed like forever. But I also couldn't breathe. "I...can't...breathe..." I said. He let go. "Sorry..." He said and he looked sad, like he did something terrible. So, I kissed him. I felt sparks like the first time we kissed. "Jacob, I feel sparks. Like the first time we kissed..." I said. "Me too, baby." Jacob answered. I love it how he still calls me the same names when we were younger. "I love you." I said, putting my head on his shoulder. "I love you too." He said. I smiled but he didn't know because I was hugging him. "Do you remember the first time we met?" I asked. "Course I do. It was when you first moved here, which was lucky because I wouldn't be here with you right now." Jacob said. I giggled. "I'm glad I moved here though." I said. "Why?" Jacob asked. "Because," I said, sitting on the couch. "I would never have met you. To be fair, I didn't want to. But, in all honesty, I'm so glad I did." I finished. Jacob came and sat with me. "Wanna watch a movie while Charlie sleeps?" He asked, looking through the movie collection. "Why not, eh?" I said. He picked a movie but didn't tell me what it was. "Tell me what the movie is." I said. "No. You'll find out." Jacob said. "I swear, if it's anything scary then I'll kill you." I said. "I remember you said a similar thing to that when we were younger. Plus, you can't kill me." He said, putting the movie in the drive. "Why not?" I asked. "Because it's our wedding day." Jacob said, smiling. "That doesn't make any difference. Nah! I'm just kidding, I wouldn't have the nerve to kill you." I said. "So, if you did have the nerve then you would've?" Jacob asked. "No, If! Right, you know what? Forget I said it." I said, putting my hands up in the air. Jacob laughed. The movie started and Jacob came and snuggled next to me. I was just getting comfy when I saw the intro to Nemo. "Seriously?" I asked. "Nemo?" I asked again. "Yup. I just wanted to act like a child again." Jacob said. "You are a child." I joked. "Yeah, u guess I am." Jacob said, laughing. We watched the movie and I snuggled into his chest. This was the life that I always wanted. A happy, healthy family.
-------------------------
Guys, that's a wrap for this story now! But, don't worry! There's gonna be another book out sometime tommorow or the day after so go check that out, but it's a different story. I'll notify you on this book when it's out! Bare in mind, that Emma and Jacob will be in their 20s. But Charlie will be in it more.IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE NEXT BOOK JUST COMMENT YOUR NAME, A CHARACTER DESCRIPTION AND WHO YOU WANT TO BE. Love you lots and thank you SO SO SO much for all the love and support for this book. 😘