Run away.. Chpt.33

Wassup , when I walked out people was yelling my name an shit but I was walking toward the stage but as I was walking someone had trip so me being a gentleman I looked down too try to help (Me) damn , ma you ok?? I'm looking right in her eyes while we were starring she looked like the guh from the hotel (her) umm yes ok , lol just clumsy asf . (Me) lol , I see that but I hope you are ok , I gotta go but I hope I see you after I get off stage .. (Her) ok .. Damn she was so pretty & I didn't want too leave her but I had to go on stage to perform , I really want ha too stay but .. Aubréanna - damn, ain't no way that just happened to me & plus he wanna see me afterwards .. So I got on stage the crowd was hype asf so my song (jealous ) came on the Fetty Wap came on stage we performed that & (No time & Trust issues) plus more .. Aubréanna - I seen my girls & all our squad including Darren .. (Me) I had got a drink & told everyone wassup & I'm sitting at the bar (Eric)texted me said "that he's finna come to the bar ".. Darren damn, when I seen my ex 😩😔 man I knew she was thick & beautiful but in person it's more so I walked toward her & I got a drink I can tell she was uncomfortable asf .. (Darren) hey Aubréanna .. (Her) hi Darren , what you want & why u came down here for but without your gf ?? (Darren) damn can we just talk about us & I missed u I wanted too see u before you gone on with your life . (Her) Ook coo well I'm finna go .. (Darren) no you ain't I came down here for you ! "Pulling her arm" . (Her ) let me tf go idc about all that "trying to move " .. Aubréanna - I seen Eric ran over there trying to get me 👀.. (Darren) yes you do ! (Eric) gtf off ha ! (Darren) nigga wtf this ain't got nun to do with u ! (Eric) bs ! It does too "punched him " . Aubréanna - I was shocked an I had left out the club running .. Rock - I looked over an seen the guh from a couple mins ago looking at me as I'm reading her lips " I'm sorry , I have to go" then she left out running so I Finished up the last song an ran to the back & told my driver I'm ready too leave an my squad as too they were  behind me .. (My driva) wassup Rock why you in a hurry ?? Aubréanna - I had ran out the club around back & kept my speed up but I slowed down I had got a text from (Selena,Akiyah& Bethanne) were u at ? are you ok ? .. I didn't text back but as I was walking there was a black GMC truck with bright lights was slowing down so I kept walking .. But it stop someone got out & I had got nervous so I was speed walking & the person said "Ma !" So I stop it was Rock , he ran toward me and said you ok ? Cause I was crying & he lead me to the truck let me get in first ....