Clara x Ashildr

Clara flicked a couple of switches here, pressed a few levers there, kicked the console more than once, and every so often, lift her eyes to check on Ashildr.
     Well, she didn't really go by the name Ashildr anymore. She doesn't even remember that name. She went my Me now. That would be pretty easy to remember, wouldn't it? And it could change with whatever language you speak as well.
     One time when Clara looked up at Me, it wasn't just a glance. Clara got caught up in Me's beautiful face. Even as she frantically tried to fly their TARDIS, Me still looked as graceful as always.
     Me was clever. After being on Earth from the eighth century to the end of time itself, she knew when a pair of eyes had landed on her and wouldn't go away. Me's eyes slowly looked up to meet Clara's.
     'What are you staring at?' Me asked with a voice that defied her age.
     Clara's cheeks turned pink. 'I, uh...' she couldn't think of anything to say. 'Sorry.' Clara went back to flipping switches.
     Me laughed. 'Don't be silly,' she said with a soft voice. They both worked quietly for a while as the TARDIS groaned and wheezed and buzzed.
     'Do you miss him?' Me asked, still watching the controls.
     Clara looked up. 'Miss who?'
     Me looked up at Clara. 'You know who I'm talking about.'
     Clara sighed and looked back down at the console. 'Yeah, well,' she said, trying to keep her smile, 'it doesn't matter. He doesn't remember me anyways.'
     'But you do miss him,' Me said as the TARDIS began to land.
     Clara got a strange feeling in her stomach. It reminded her of when she travelled with the Doctor. That crazy old man. She shook her head and tried to forget him.
     'Listen, Clara,' Me stepped away from the console. 'You're upset. I know. If you want to talk—'
     'I'm fine,' Clara smiled. 'I just want to be with you. I want to travel with you.'
     Like a mother, Me walked over to Clara and hugged her. But when her arms were around Clara, it felt more like someone who cared about her more than anyone. Clara found herself hugging Me back. Me pulled away and smiled at Clara softly.
'I want to travel with you too,' Me said. 'Clara.'
'Yes, Ashildr–I mean,' Clara caught her mistake, but it was too late to fix it.
'No,' Me said. 'Don't worry about it. You can call me Ashildr if you'd like. Because that's my name, isn't it? And I only chose not to be called by a name because the name would die with anyone I love. But you, Clara, you can't die. You don't have a heart beat. You can call me by my name because it won't die. I'll finally have someone to love forever.'
Clara's eyes sparkled in the bright light of the TARDIS interior. 'You mean it? You'll travel with me forever?'
'Forever,' Me–or rather, Ashildr–agreed.
Clara hugged Ashildr again. 'Now, what was it you were going to tell me?'
'Oh, right,' Ashildr remembered. 'Clara Oswald,' she smiled, 'I love you.'