2 / finger painting

Start from the beginning

With a roll of her eyes, Maddie bid her friend farewell and rolled onto her side, staring at the blank TV screen for a while

With a roll of her eyes, Maddie bid her friend farewell and rolled onto her side, staring at the blank TV screen for a while. No matter what Posy suggested, she had no intention of inviting Peter over. Never mind the fact that she didn't plan on sleeping with him: he was still down in Surrey, with a couple of days to go before his own graduation.

Pushing him out of her mind made way for Posy's initial suggestion, sending a shivering thrill to her hips. One of the first things Maddie had done once she had moved into her university dorm was to log into an online sex shop she had once come across. It had been on her mind for months but she was too afraid to visit anywhere in person or risk her father accidentally intercepting her post. Once she had her independence however, she had wasted no time in scouring the reviews of the various toys and putting together a modest basket that had grown over the years. A couple of old faithfuls lived in her bedside drawer, and the thought alone sent heat radiating through her body.

Later, she told herself. Sometimes the anticipation was better than the act, teasing herself all day with illicit thoughts racing through her mind while she put off the release. But it was almost nine o'clock, and before now she had wasted hours of thrilling anticipation by being too exhausted to please herself by the time her hand slipped beneath the covers. Not today. Today, she had the time and the space, with no-one to walk in or overhear.

Hips swinging, she sashayed into the kitchen and drained the last inch of the last bottle of Prosecco into her glass, then she took out her phone and plugged it into the speaker in the kitchen, scrolling to her most sensual playlist. Sipping the wine, she swayed to the throb of the music and the need that pulsed between her legs. A hand reached up to her breast, massaging the soft flesh through the shirt that she began to undo, tipsy fingers teasing the fabric slits over the buttons until it hung loose. Pushing her shoulders back, the shirt slipped to the floor and a loose smile slipped onto her lips.

Her skirt became her next victim, crumpled in a heap at her feet so she stood in no more than her underwear, hips moving to the slow rhythm of the music that pulsated through her in waves. Her chest heaved in anticipation, the alcohol fueling her desire. It was only recently that she had come to really appreciate her body. She had just entered her teens when she had first discovered the pleasure she could give herself, and then the shame that she felt after she touched herself, but university had given her a new lease on life. Or maybe it was her housemates. She had ended up in an extraordinarily open, liberal group of people who frequently - and proudly - discussed their sexual appetites and habits, and before long, Maddie had learnt to love what she could do.

Her laptop planted on the coffee table and her favourite vibrator lying flush with a bottle of lube, she laid down a blanket on the sofa and loaded up a video she had seen before. It was a rare oasis in the desert, still guaranteed to excite her even though she knew each movement and every moan. Her breaths slowed and deepened in anticipation, electricity racing from her hips to her groin and setting fire to her skin when the cool fingers of one hand traced over her thigh, the other trailing from her stomach up to her breasts.

Maddie had watched that video enough times to mimic the girl's actions, experiencing the pleasure with her as she took it slow, teasing herself with slippery fingers that dipped between her legs. She knew she wouldn't last until the end today, already having to pause to build up her climax. In sync with the girl on screen, she switched her vibrator onto her favourite of its several settings and tantalised her breasts until she couldn't hold off any longer. She eased it into her waiting body and let out a gutteral sigh, forcing herself to relax her tense shoulders she copied the way the girl slowly thrust against her hand.

Maddie planted one foot against the end of the sofa and the other on the floor, trying to breathe steadily as she used both hands in the way she knew best to bring herself to the edge and back again, taunting herself until she couldn't hold back the waves that rolled through her shaking body. Her back arched as she gasped, stiff toes curling into the sofa, and Peter's face flashed into her mind as she was swept away. Ecstasy rolled through her for a few seconds before it faded and she lay there panting, a delirious grin painted on her lips and an image that lingered in her mind longer than it should have. There was no better feeling in the world.

+ - + - +

i hope you enjoyed this chapter! what do you think of the facebook/texting pics - would you rather I wrote out conversations or do you like seeing the actual messages? let me know!
this chapter is dedicated to -lachowskis for this adorable fanart she made of peter's and maddie's contract, which you can see below - if you make anything, please either send me a private message or email it to me at hennwithapen[at]gmail[dot]com so i can add it to a chapter and credit it to you!

i hope you enjoyed this chapter! what do you think of the facebook/texting pics - would you rather I wrote out conversations or do you like seeing the actual messages? let me know! this chapter is dedicated to -lachowskis for this adorable fanart ...

- hen -