A Star That You Could Only See in the Morning!

Momoko's POV

I was walking to class in the hallway with my two best friends, doing the usual and all..

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. Hi! My name is Akatsutsumi Momoko, more known as the red Powerpuff Girl, Hyper Blossom, and these are my two best friends, the blond beside me is well known in our school, because she always get to make a guy fall for her, her name is Gotokuji Miyako, known to the entire Tokyo as the blue Powerpuff Girl Rolling Bubbles, and the third one is Matsubara Kaoru, a master skate boarder, a sports queen, a girl who has many secret admirers, only secret, because they are scared to let her know, the last admirer that admitted his feelings for her ended up with a head in a toilet, and she is known all over as the green Powerpuff Girl, Powered Buttercup. The three of us keeps it a secret that we are the protectors of good, attraction of Tokyo City, Japan, the Lovely Fighting Science Legend, the ones who has hero ancestors, ancestors of the Oh Edo Chaki Chaki Girls X, world famous as the Powerpuff Girls Z!

As I were saying, Me and the girls walked to Science class...

Time skip

I was slightly asleep in class until Sensei asked me a question "Akatsutsumi-san! What is water?" "the liquid that descends from the clouds as rain, forms streams, lakes, and seas, and is a major constituent of all living matter and that when pure is an odorless, tasteless, very slightly compressible liquid oxide of hydrogen H 2 O which appears bluish in thick layers, freezes at 0° C and boils at 100° C, has a maximum density at 4° C and a high specific heat, is feebly ionized to hydrogen and hydroxyl ions, and is a poor conductor of electricity and a good solvent" I answered, I was breathing nervously, heart pounding fast, sweat drops fell as sensei stares at me then turns around and says "very good Akatsutsumi-san" whoo! I didn't even know the right answer! In all honesty, I had my compact open and I was reading from it, and no one caught me! I may or may not have to thank Ken later, but who cares?! I think Momo-chan here needs a pat on the back!
My eyes widen when my compact started beeping, I think Kao-chan and Miya-chan knows it too. We stared at each other and nodded, "Sensei! My head hurts because I used almost all of my brain juice to think of the right answer!" I said while holding my head likely hurts then Miyako said "sensei! My head hurts too much, I am starting to speak other language! ... Nihao!" With a bow and Kaoru said like she's gonna get crazy "I can't take it anymore! My head hurts like hell! Aaaaaah!" Then ran out the door, then me and Miyako ran towards the door until sensei stopped me then said "answer the difference between carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide first!" "monoxide is a colorless odorless very toxic gas CO that is formed as a product of the incomplete combustion of carbon or a carbon compound... and dioxide is fart... okay now, bye!" I said with speed and ran away with Miyako, we ran to the rooftop and transformed

Hyper Blossom

Rolling Bubbles

Powered Buttercup

Powerpuff Girls Z! ♥

"I wonder what's the problem today..." I said as I open my compact and saw Ken, son of professor Utonium and owner of Peach the robot dog, on the line and said "Girls! Mojo is at the playground capturing kids and toddlers!" "Roger that Ken!" I said as I close my compact then flew away with my friends.
While flying, I remembered the movie last night that I watched, it's a romance movie, then I realised that every time a girl carries their books in the hallway, they always bump into cute guys then the guy and the girl started dating after a couple of days... "what about I try doing that then that might help me get a date!" I yelled then Bubbles and Buttercup looked at me clueless, then Bubbles asked "what are going to try?" "I'm going to try to do B.B.B." "what is the meaning of that stupid acronym?" Buttercup asked then I answered "Books plus boys plus bump! I carry books in the hallway, I bump into a cute boy then he becomes my future boyfriend!" "Umm... Bloss, that doesn't really happen in real life, that only happens in movies, and you're mature enough to know that, right?" "Is that so..."

·  ·  ·

we arrived at the playground and saw Mojo in his Jojo-bot with a huge glass bag at its back with tubes all around sucking up the nearby children, Mojo was laughing evilly and said "mwahaha! Once Mojo capture all tiny humans, Mojo make them cry in front of the stinky Mayor! And Mayor will be force to give Mojo the key to the entire universe!!! And Mojo will use tears of tiny human to make my boys stronger and better!!!" "Hold it Mojo!" The three of us yelled together, "let go of those children, Mojo!" I yelled heroically then Mojo turned around and saw us, he then monkey smirked and his robot's hand flew to us like a missile "taste my Monkey Robot Hand Missile!" We all dodged, when the hand missile hit the ground, it made a very huge hole, then Bubbles yelled "you know it's rude to make a hand explode!" "It's not if your a villain, nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh!" Mojo said while wiggling his Mojo-bot's butt to our faces, then Buttercup got annoyed and yelled "GET YOUR MONKEY ROBOT'S BUTT OFF OF OUR FACES, DORK!!!" Then she swung her hammer and yelled

Monkey Butt Hammer Slam! SUPREME!!!

That attack made Mojo and the robot fly away to the sky and "we made a new star! It would be my pleasure to name it, well, you know, as the leader of the Powerpuff Girls Z! I will name it... Mojo, a star that you could only see in the morning! One of the most annoying and rarest stars!" I yelled then Bubbles yelled "oh no! The children are still in the robot glass bag!" Then we widened our eyes and flew as fast as we could and saw some children falling from the star Mojo, we catched them all, Bubbles got two, I got three, one is on my back, and Buttercup has 12, she's the only one who's strong enough to carry all 12 children...
We landed all of them to the ground safely, luckily, no one got hurt, we left them after signing their notebooks and notepads.
We went back to school just in time for lunch...
I was having my leftover cakes for lunch! Yes! That's right! I have cake for lunch, and sometimes... well, most of the time... I have some sweet bunch of candies too! Don't judge me!
Later me and the girls will go to the lab to hang out...
I won't forget to tell prof about Mojo saying the part 'And Mojo will use tiny human tears to make my boys stronger and better', actually, that was kinda weird, using child's tears to make boys stronger and better...

But who are the boys that Mojo was talking about?
I hope it's not them...
I hope they are not the brothers of hygiene problems,
the invention made out of monkey hair...
the worst of the worst...
the Rowdyruff Boys...

Up next on
'Heroes in Disguise: Battle Through Time and Space'

Momoko: What do you think it is?

Miyako: I don't know, but something smells fishy about this

Kaoru: More like monkey... y, monkeyy to me!

Momoko: Fail, fail, fail, fail, fail, fail, fail... What the...?

Kaoru and Miyako: Success...

B.B.B.: The Return Of The Forgotten