Chapter 1: Arrival

"Zorglod, Orchrod, I need to see you immediately." Said General Blorgon, the general of the Benevolent Alliance.

"Ughh, bye Memnock, bye Zenblock." Said Zorglod.

"Later." They both replied.

On their way to General Blorgon, Orchrod unexpectedly, bumped into another alien. "Oops, sorry about that Rovu, I didn't see you there." Said Orchrod. He had an accent which is too hard to explain, maybe a wizard's accent? I suppose?

"No it's "MY" fault. I was standing in the way, so I'll get out of it." Said Rovu in a joking way as he took a big step back.

"Dang, what the gwelk's his problem?" Said Zorglod as they we're walking to where General Blorgon was waiting for them.

"Why have you called us?" Said Orchrod.

"I'd like to show you two something." Said General Blogon. They followed him to a room with a case that held 4 battleballs.

"These are the 4 Legendary battleballs, the bronze, silver, gold, and platinum. We need new warriors for our alliance, so I'm assigning you guys to use these battleballs to recruit your own warriors since you both are almost close to be Mythic Mentors." General Blorgon explained.

"We get to have our own warriors?!" Said Zorglod happily.

"All our recruiters already got warriors from every planet, so we're assigning you guys to Earth since Memnock and Zenblock's warriors are struggling." Said General Blorgon.

As Zorglod and Orchrod were ready to go in their Galacticus, General Blorgon gave them a warning. "Be careful, and choose wisely."

The galacticus flew off to space and into Earth's orbit. They landed somewhere in the forest almost close to Mem and Zen's.

*

"Where are we?" Said Zorglod.

"What do you think, this is freakin' Earth! Stop acting stupid!!" Said Orchrod.

"Geezus, you don't have to shout at me! Glorg!" He mumbled.

"Alright, let's get on with it, and find our warriors." Said Orchrod. "We need warriors that can last long until the virus is gone for good."

"Mem and Zen has young earthlings. Maybe we could get young earthlings too." Said Orchrod.

"We shouldn't get the adult earthlings. They might report us even in human form due to suspicion." Said Zorglod.

They shapeshift into humans and went toward the town of Cornbury. "The search is on." Said Zorglod.

A/N:
I hope you enjoyed it somehow. So Zorglod and Orchrod are the mentors for the Ultrapros.