Chapter 4

I waited at Ians door thinking if I should knock or just for get about it and leave. Before I could make my choice the door open and Ian was standing their in sweatpants and shirtless. He looked really hot as always with his hair in that quiff of his. His hair looked like Bruno Mars and his face was pure bliss and he had a really nice tan with abs. I forgot I was angry for a minute and I went into his nice smelling home.

"Where is your mother?"
"She is on a trip to Guatemala for the week,"
"Oh,"
He smirked and I was confused by why he smirked. I didn't get why.
"Who was that girl you were with earlier?"
"Grace, she's a cutie huh?"
He winked at me and chuckled. I didn't laugh I sat down on the couch and grabbed my phone out.
"Meh," I grumbled out.
"Are you jealous Shay?"
"Why would I?"
"I don't know,"
He flipped on the television and changed it to some sort of soccer channel all in Spanish.
I watch him strain from yelling every time his team scored a goal. I rolled my eyes and curled up and rest my head on the arm rest of the sofa.
Then I felt a soft blanket go on me and I felt him tucking the blanket under me. I felt his hand run over my bum for a second then his hot minty breath on my neck and a pillow was slipped under my head.
"Thank you Ian," I smiled as a took my bun out of my hair causing my curls to fall along my back.
"Your welcome dear," He said as he slept the other way on the couch.

Later that early morning around 3am I woke up and looked at him silently snoring. I sat up and stared at him for awhile. Think I was the luckiest girl in the world to be with this hot guy and have him as a friend. He sat up and noticed me.
"I'm sorry," I looked away embarrassed.
"Are you cold? I see goosebumps."
"Yeah," I lied.
He scooted over and patted the spot next to him. I lied infront of him my back to his chest. His cologne smelt so good and his breath was some how still fresh. I felt a arm wrap around my waste and pull me closer to him. My bum was pressed against his hard man hood. I could tell he was because I felt a steady beating there. I bit down and scooted away. He pulled me back and let out a long breath. I sighed but I ended up falling asleep. I didn't get that much sleep I woke up 4 hours later it was now 5 am. The sun began to light up the house. I sat up and got up. I watched him roll over and continue breathing heavily. I went up stairs to the only bathroom I knew about and I seen a bedroom open and seen a boy sitting up on his bed. He looked as if he just woke up. He turned and spotted me. I quickly moved but he ran out of his room and looked at me curiously. Then he smiled he looked as hot as his brother. He looked younger but not by much. I knew he was his brother because he had this look on his face and just the way his eyes were they spoke like his brother.
"Uh hello?" I finally asked.

"Hello? Who are you?"

"I'm Shay, you?"

" I'm Luis."

I smiled I tried to hurry on because I really needed to pee.
"Well nice to meet you."
"What's your hurry?"
"I have to pee,"  I said laughing a bit.
"Oh figures," He chuckled back.
I quickly turned and went into the bathroom and did my deed and washed my hands and fell against the door. I felt exhausted and breathless. So I fell asleep with my head on the cupboard and my back against the door. I woke up to knocking against the door.

"Are you okay in there it's been like 2 hours?" I heard Luis say.
"Uh yeah I fell asleep I'm quiet tired."
"Well come out here. Ian's looking for you."
I opened the door and walked out with my shorts up my ass from sitting and I really didn't care how I looked at the moment.
"Your ass looks fine," I heard Luis say.
My cheeks turned red and I quickly went down stairs. Ian had his leg on the arm rest of he couch legs apart and he was looking at his phone.
"About time," He chuckled.
"Oh hush,"
I sat down and rubbed my eyes and watched some tv. He stood up and took off his shirt. His back muscles stood out . I just about drooled.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," He said facing the stairs.
"Okay," He went up stairs and I stayed down stairs and watched Netflix.

It has been a hour since he had gotten into the shower. I sighed and walked up stairs and the bathroom door was open and Luis was in his room playing video games and Ians door was shut. I put my ear up to his door and I heard some silent gasps and moans. My heart was racing so I turned and walked down stairs again. I grabbed myself some food and sat on the couch again scared by what he probably was doing.
I left a note on his coffee table saying,
Dear Ian or Luis,
I am going home because I have to study for my exam tomorrow in biology.... Thanks for having me over and hope to see you guys at school.

Love,
Shaylinn Mae burndwell.

I left his home trying to be as quiet as possible. I got in my car and drove home to get some sleep and peace and serenity.

A/n: this chapter was kind of random and stuff😂 but hope you enjoy it so far👌🏻😂