•.Beach Babe.•

Justin's POV
"Stop It!" I ran across the
beach of LA, feeling the warm sand on my feet was a relief to finally feel relaxed on a day off. I was being chased from my love of my life. Jason Maccan. Hearing his laughs from behind was a adorable but terrifying for a fact cuz he won't stop chasing me u until I agree for him to bury me in the sand. I stopped to caught a breath, panting loudly while my hands were on both of my sandy knees. I scanned my surroundings seeing no sigh of Jason. Oh god where is he..?!
I screeched feelings two tattoo arms snake my waist. "Gotcha!!" He shouted happily. "No jase let me go!!" I tried escaping his grip. Failed.
I lifted me up and walked towards around little area where our huge umbrella and towels were laid. "Come on babe it's gonna be fun!" He explains. "Yeah for you I will.." I stated. He chuckles continuously. I roll my eyes, and I knew I was getting fūcked up! Yay! Sarcasm right there..!

--

"Ok jase you had your fun now get me out!" Feeling the sand planted on top of my body was ridiculous. I couldn't move and I had a fūcking pee!!! "Hahahahha" Rolling my eyes for his laugher of dying. I looked down of my body to see sand boobs on top of my upper chest. Oh great... My widen seeing them just right there!
I looked up to see Jason on the group rolling on the sand while dying. I tried moving my arms and legs. So heavy! I closed my eyes and gather all my energy and pushed all the sand off of me. I starred at Jason still on the ground. Crossing my sandy arms and had an evil smile planted on my lips. He's so stupid, my stupid  I cough to get his attention. He stops and sees me surprisingly. "Oh no your boobs are gone! Hahah" He gets up and shows his purled white teeth. I roll my eyes and smile back.

"Stupid" I mumbled. "Idiot" He spats. "Weirdo" I added on. "Technically your my weirdo babe," He smirks and grabs my body closer to his. He places his forehead on to of mine. I close my eyes warming my arms around his neck. "Yea you are my weirdo" I spoke. "I'm always yours" He looks at me.
"Always" I met contact with him. He bites his lip and plants a passionate kiss onto mine. I whimper loving the touch. He smiles in the kiss. Feeling the sun shining on us, while making out with my Bæ. Now that's a day off I'll never forgot.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks for reading my very first Jastin imagines! Updating soon! Questions comment or concerns let me know!
Cya Bæs💕
•M