The two sided beast

I park my cycle in the garage next to Jac's motorcycle and watch as the Sun shines through the dusty window. This place once belonged to my three great grandmother Elizabeth then my grandfather after that. It is a well hiden home deep enough in the woods to be out of view. This place was bought under a surname six hundred years ago. It was ment to be kept in the family as a secret haven should any problems arise. They could have been better prepared.

I close my eye searching for the link between Sam and my mind. I brush over It with my mind and follow it to Sam. He is still resting and has fallen into a deep sleep. He dreams of us of a future that he wants us to have. I am pulled within it and instead of watching as I have with both my siblings I am a part of it. I look over at him as We stand together and I wrap my arm around his arm.

Tingle run over my skin infighting a fire in my stomach and I his finger lace with mine. Our eyes meet our hole selves bare for the other to see. He smile at me joyously and it makes me smile. We look before us to see three young children playing in the tall grass.

Their laughter fills me with joy and hope. I close my eyes as tears well up. I look to him one last time then tear myself from his dream and slam a wall between our minds. I block him not wanting to see a future I will never have. I sigh as I pick my head up from my arms that rest on the handle bar's of the bike and get off the bike.

I open the small cabinet that I keep cloths in for my runs. I pull out my torn worn out jeans and a holy black right shirt. I dress quickly and hold his cloths close to me inhaling his scent and sneak into the house from the side window. I open it wide enough for me to fit in and pear in to Hannah's room. She is still fast asleep so it means Anderson has yet to do his wake up call. I climb in unheard and close her window back.

I know he will know I never came home last night but I have to hide Sam's cloths and shower before he finds out what I have done. I set Sam's cloths in my lock box I keep in Hanna's room and walk into her bathroom. I gag at the amount of pink she used to decorate her bathroom and turn leaving it deciding my bathroom is worth the trek through enemy lines.

I open her door a crack checking for Anderson and use my werewolf scences to locate him. He is still asleep in his bed which is surprising considering he is always up at seven. What time is it? I think checking the grandfather clock in the hallway. It is just now six. I have an hour. I slip into my room shutting the door behind me and race to my bathroom.

I open the door and my dragons blood incense I used yesterday to calm be down before school is still present. I light another stick setting it in it's holder and look at myself in the mirror. I pull my cloths off and check my shoulders. One side has the gruesome wound while the other has his claim. I touch it sending zings throughout my body and sigh.

"I really f@cked up. F@ck." I say as tears start falling down my dusty checks and it sinks in. There will be consequences for this. There always is. I turn on my claw foot bath tube has got as it will go and turn back to the sink. I peel off the bandage tossing it into the sink and light a match. I drop the match on top of It watching the fire dance over the bandage. By the time it is done burning and is nothing more then ashes the bath is done. I turn off the tube and wash the ashes down the sink.

I step slowly into the bath water steam rising from the suffice. I step over the edge and sit down slowly the water burning my skin. I sit down the water coming up to my neck. I rest my head on the tube and stair up at the night sky painted ceiling. I chose this room because of this. The night sky has always calmed me down but now i feel no comfort in it. Not with my most present f@ck up.

I can not undo what is done but how will I be able to break the curse now with him in tow. If he even wants me. Oh gods what the f@ck am I going to do. This is by far my biggest f@ck up yet. Sh!t, Sh!t, Sh!t.