Living

The perspective of Alois Trancy.
Claude tells me that there is a ball at the Phantomhive Manor tomorrow night.
It's painfully obvious that the whole 'ball' thing is bait to lure me to the Manor.
Not a smart move, Ciel Phantomhive.
I will go despite that.
Wouldn't want my reputation to deteriorate, after all.
And, it's a wonderful opportunity to take care of some, er, business with Ciel. As well as some other.....things.
I order Claude to bring me something nice to wear. I will go.
And of course, my dearest Sam will come with me.

*By the power of Alois's fabulous hair, I bring you a timeskip!*

It's the next night. Sam takes my hand as I help them into the carriage. They're wearing a flowing, silky dress that matches the color of their enchanting eyes. Similarly, I am wearing an ice-blue shirt, with puffy white sleeves, and a deep blue jacket.
We enjoy being with one another on the ride to the manor. Sam leans their head on my shoulder. I hold their gloved hand in my own. I know I must enjoy these lovely moments while they last, as I must keep my eyes on Ciel and his shady butler at the ball to make sure they don't try anything.
I love Sam. I feel their slightly more petite body next to mine, and I know that I will love them with all of my heart and soul. I will fight to protect them until my dying breath.

Sam's/your perspective
I lean my head on Alois's shoulder. He holds my hand in his.
It's strange. When he's with me, he is caring, and gentle. When he is with anyone else, he is loud, brash self. I can still see the radical, over-the-top Alois-ness in him when he is with me, so I know he isn't faking it.
I feel his loving warmth. I stare deep into his affectionate blue eyes.
I want Alois close to me. I want us to be together.
Beneath his hard outer shell, there is a loving person, who wants to love and be loved, but is just a little afraid.
I love him.
I love his loud, radical, gentle, loving, beautiful, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, self. I love every part of him. His unique, complex combination of strengths and weaknesses, his perfect balance of good and bad.
I feel his lips on my forehead. I feel his hand lightly touch my face.
It doesn't matter what comes next. We are simply living for the now.