Sin x 1

Reader discretion is advised. All of this is sexual content. 

Don't tell Hawkdaddy. 

A continuation of Red Strings' Chapter 19 fluff.

Once again, read to your own discretion. 

"I wonder what Mama would say if she were to know that you would be sharing a bed with Chat Noir tonight." Marinette was quick to avoid his gaze but she couldn't avoid the two clawed fingers that began walking on her thigh.

"S-Surely you'd be toast." Marinette cursed herself for stuttering because now Chat knew that she was in his paws.

"And be hotter than I already am?" Marinette snorted a laugh and Chat smirked as well, moving his claws on her thigh in swirls. Marinette's body betrayed her as it shivered under his touch and she pulled her blankets over her as an excuse to she's cold.

"Good night Chat Noir. You should leave now." She turned to her back to him, pulling her blanket well up to her neck as he removed his hand from her thigh. Chat let out a chuckle.

"Not even a good night kiss?" He asked teasingly.

"In your dreams." Chat smirked and he straddled her, before beginning to tickle her. Marinette gasped and tried to push him away, kicking her feet as she tried to fight the tickles and laughter. He continued to tickle her to the point where she was in tears, begging for him to stop and the blanket on the ground.

Chat stopped, putting his hands on either side of her head. Marinette was still giggling, her lungs gasping for air and her stomach twisting with all the laughter.

"Maybe. But I'm sure I'll be in yours." He let out a smirk before crawling downwards, bringing his eye level to her revealed stomach. With all the wiggling she had done to stop him tickling her, her shirt had rode up and he was going to take an advantage.

"H-Hey, wait-" But her voice was cut with a gasp as Chat began to place soft, warm kisses on her stomach, leading upwards. He trailed many soft kisses, occasionally licking, up and stopped before he reached her bare breasts, where her shirt had stopped rising. Chat skipped over her shirt and moved to her neck, allowing his kisses to become gentle sucks.

Marinette's body shuddered under his attention, her skin alive with all the warm kisses he left her. By the time Chat reached her neck, she was completely at his mercy, a mess of writhing and small moaned hums under him. Chat moved down her neck and to her collarbone, where he kissed gently at first, before Mariette realized it was getting increasingly warm and almost hurting a bit.

Chat stopped and looking at the brand new, red and pouted love mark he left on her, complacent with his actions. "Marinette?" He asked, his voice in a deep tone that made her shiver. Her eyes fluttered open, the blue in her eyes many shades darker.

"Yes Chat?" She whispered. Chat started into her blue eyes, so drawn in, so lured by her look that he wanted to claim her fully his right then and there.

"I'm sorry." Chat trailed his claws gently up her sides, making her squirm under him. He let his hands travel under her shirt and pulled it over her soft mounds. Marinette was blushing, the pink tint making her all the more beautiful to him. He wanted to stare; she was like a piece of art – but his body was yearning for more than just to stare.

Chat moved back down to her stomach, peppering kisses all over. He slowly made his way upward, allowing himself small pecks until he moved to her breasts. With heightened cat senses, he could feel her tense, hear her soft moans and her accelerated heartbeat and even smell the sweet scent that was growing within her as he started to sponge kisses around her breasts.

Marinette's body was hot, burning with all the sensations that Chat was providing her with. Pleasure was pooling deep within her stomach and she couldn't stop her legs from rubbing against each other. Her hips squirmed as his tongue flicked her nipple, a gasp slipping out of her lips as his fingers gently pinched the other.

Chat brought one of her breasts into his mouth and he gave gentle sucks, Marinette's body arching towards his attention and whimpering towards the action. She bit her lip and let out a shuddered sigh and Chat watched her, all the while enjoying her feedback. He detached from her breast and trailed pecks between her soft mounds and up her neck, across her chin and to her lips.

The kiss was anything less than gentle, his hot tongue teasing her bottom lips, coaxing them to open. Marinette complied, her lips barely parting before Chat possessed her mouth, their tongues mingling and desire coursing through their veins. A clawed hand traveled up her back and held her flush against him. His other hand trailed downward and over her shorts. His touch startled her and her legs tensed and Chat pulled away from their heated kiss.

"C-Chat." She breathed. He shushed her softly.

"I won't do anything you don't want me to." He replied. They remained close, her eyes watching his half-lidded, and their breaths in a mixture of huffs. They remained this way, Chat's hand resting gently on her thigh. Marinette gulped and her legs slowly eased apart, a brand new flush covering her cheeks. Chat was more than happy with the permission, but he didn't want to advance before making sure. "Are you sure?" He asked gently, moving some hair out of her face. She nodded, hesitantly at first, until she found her voice.

"Y-Yes." Chat let out a soft smile and kissed her a whole lot more gently this time, allowing his hands to slide in between her thighs. The sensation of the claws sliding past her skin tickled as they slowly reached closer and closer in between, until the sensation was replaced by something different. One singular claw creeped over the soft fabric of her pajama shorts, making Marinette writhe and elicited a moan from her lips. She flushed a brighter pink and Chat pressed his lips against hers.

"It's okay." He said against her lips softly and his fingers began to pass over her sensitivity several times, loving the friction she was causing against his body. He replaced his claws with his fingertips and rubbed over the fabric, barely being able to faintly feel the warmth that that was seeping through the cloth. She began kissing him, moaning into his mouth and Chat growled, his desire burning him. He was quick to move her shorts aside and touch over the small piece of fabric that shielded him from her, the warmth feeling stronger against the leather of his hand.

The mixed sensations of the claws and fingertips had Marinette going crazy, her body pressed against his and her lips attached to his to silence her moans. There was a small beep that drew Chat away from Marinette, leaving her feeling cold and panting for air.

"No... No not yet." She begged quietly.

"I'm sorry princess... My transformation is about to wear off and... I don't think I'm ready to show you yet." Marinette groaned and ran her hands through his hair in hopes of making him stay. "Mari." He growled and Marinette gave up with a sigh.

"You know I can't stand you sometimes." She said with a soft peck between each word.