Sin | 3

It starts getting a little too toasty in Adrien Agreste's bedroom.
Inspired by Ariana Grande's "Dangerous Woman"

Reader discretion is advised.

"It's slightly unbelievable that you got locked out your own house." Adrien sighed. He was pretty embarrassed about it himself. His father and Nathalie were out of the house city for the night, leaving Adrien alone with the Gorilla guard. Nino has just left Adrien's house because he couldn't sleep over and the two walked out of the gates.

"It's too bad I can't spend the night. Mom is getting on my case again." Adrien shook his head.

"Don't worry. Sorry about keeping you so late." Adrien apologized and Nino patted his shoulder.

"It's cool. See ya later bro." Adrien smiled and waved.

"Good night." Adrien turned to push the gate open, but it didn't budge. He tried it again. "Oh no." He pulled at the gates several times, not wanting to believe his predicament. He pressed the 'call' button several times to notify the Gorilla that he was outside but little did Adrien know that he was asleep.

The weather was cold and he wasn't dressed for staying outside longer than five minutes. Adrien planned to come in and out, leaving Plagg behind in hiding. There was no way Adrien would be able to get the cat to come after he pigged out on some Camembert.

And instead of being plagued by bad luck, it seemed that luck was on his side with a pair of spots as Ladybug came on the scene.

Which leads to Ladybug brining in Adrien into his room by the bedroom window.

"I know, I'm an idiot." He chuckled and Ladybug let out a small sigh.

"I didn't mean it like that." She almost snapped at him. He couldn't help the little smile and he shivered, the cold had begun to seep into his bones and he decided to take a warm shower.

"Thank you for your help though." Adrien shuffled in place and Ladybug nodded, turning away. Something was stirring inside Ladybug, she wasn't sure of the feeling she had, staring at Adrien Agreste in the cold moonlight and she decided she would leave. But something caught her interest before she left, a photograph of a blonde woman saved as his screensaver ono his computer. Several pictures kept reoccurring, a younger Adrien and the woman, the two smiling happily.

Ladybug smiled - she had seen a portrait of his mother once, when an akumatized Jackady targeted Gabriel Agreste, so she never really got to look at her. Adrien seemed to take a lot after his mother.

"Ladybug." She turned, finding a surprised Adrien standing outside of his bathroom, a towel on his head.

"Sorry, I was just, just looking..." She mumbled, looking back at the changing photograph. Adrien silently went to her side, watching the screensaver continue to change.

"She has your smile." The two of them said together. Adrien blushed and Ladybug gave a small smirk.

"Mama was a very beautiful woman, but... there's someone who I think almost beats Mama."

"Oh? Who?" Ladybug asked.

"You." Ladybug turned to look at Adrien and he had a crimson blush setting on his cheeks as he removed the towel off his head. His hair still had water droplets that fell onto his white shirt, making it the slightest see through. Marinette would probably be flustered right now - Adrien just told her that she was just as beautiful as his mother. However, something was different in her tonight, something mischievous bubbled inside of her and she leaned into Adrien's face, her eyes flicking down to his lips. "L-Ladybug?"