Imagine for @morganthesizzler

This is for you morganthesizzler

Okay today is the day I surprise Justin at his hotel. He is on your and I haven't seen him in 2 months.

I called scooter

Phone call with Scooter

Morgan: Is he there?

Scooter: Yeah he walked into his hotel room about an hour ago.

Morgan: I'm in the lobby I just need my bags picked up.

Scooter: okay ill send Fredo down there to get your bags.

Morgan: okay thanks.

End of phone call

Fredo came down about 5 minutes later grabbing my bags.

"Thanks boo." I smiled, he partially smiled. I saw it in his face, he's hiding something.

"Fredo what's up?" I could see the sweat forming on his forehead.
He didn't make eye contact with me which was weird.

"Listen Morgan," he lead me to the bench in the lobby

"You may not believe this but I uh witnessed Justin cheat on you." He looked down.

My body froze, everything dropped out of my hand, my breathing stopped.

"I-I believe y-y-you Fredo." I tried to stop the tears coming down but they wouldn't stop.

"He told me not to tell you. I'm sorry Morgan." I hugged me while I cried in his shoulder.

I came to the realization that he might be cheating right now.

I jumped off of the bench and stormed upstairs to Scooters hotel room, "Where the fuck is Justin?!" I screamed at everyone in the room. They never looked more terrified in their life.

"His u-uh h-hotel room, number 3194." Ryan muttered.

I stomped my way to his door and twisted the knob. I saw it with my very own eyes. Justin cheating, with that blonde bimbo Hailey.

"Really Justin? Fredo told me what happened." They jumped right off each other.

"Morgan i-i-it's not what it looks like." Did he seriously just say that.

I was on my way walking out when he stopped me. "But Morgan I'll be a wreck without you." Tears streaming down his face.

"Great, now you will feel my pain."

"Please don't go." He begged on his knees.

"On that note, goodbye Justin." I walked out with my voice cracking.

I walked to Scooter's room, "love you guys, bye." I waved to everyone with my eyes looking at my shoes.

"Why are you leaving? What happened?" Za asked.

"Ask Justin." You left meeting up with Fredo.

"Thanks for letting me know Fredo." I broke down in his chest.

"It's okay baby girl. I'll take your bags to the car." He kissed your forehead.

He took your bags to the car while your body gave out and collapsed to the floor, crying your eyes out.

Morgan, sweetheart, I hope you liked it. It's trashy, I know. You guys should check her out morganthesizzler . You can still request, my messages work now!! So message me!

MY BIRTHDAY IS NEXT FRIDAY, MAY 6th!! JUSTIN COMES TO MY CITY MAY 7TH AND 8TH BUT I CANT GO BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A TICKET😊