Chapter 3

"HAZEL GRACE!" Agustus yelled loud and listened, praying for something in return. Something in him knew that Hazel was gone, but he would try his best to get something out of her.
"HAZEL? YOU'RE IN THERE!" He yelled. It echoed throughout the hospital. Doctors took notice to all of the ruckus and came in. They brought electric pads and everything they could to try to save her. They tried for a good 30 minutes.
"Agustus, I am afraid that her war is over. She fought hard, and long, but she could not win this one. This relapse was x10 than the last one. " The Doctors confirmed Hazels fate. It seemed unreal that it happened that fast.
Agustus suddenly was hit with emotions. He felt the hot tears burm down his face as he looked into Hazels lifeless eyes. They were covered by her lids, but he could still imagine what they looked like. Before he new it, he was laying on the middle of the hospital floor, reliving all of their memories, good and bad. He soon came to realize,
he had to go to tell her parents. They had taken a break and were out in the lobby.
"Doctor, before you call her parents, in here, may I?" He barely mumbled the words out. He was lucky the doctor could understand him.
"Yes Agustus, but soon," The doctor turned around to walk out into the hallway, and as he did Agustus noticed the tear falling down the doctors face. Agustus knew, many people would be affected by her death.