4th day of youtube school.. EXPELLED??!!

Your P.O.V
The day went pretty smooth, came home played with chica.. Ate dinner, and teased Mark and went to bed
~ The next morning ~
The normal annoying alarm clock blared in my ears to wake up... I groaned and turned it off.. I turned over to my side to see Mark, curled up in a ball, blanket almost showing his abs and v-line, and his pink hair was all over the place. He must've had a good dream, ' 6 more days' I thought, I bit my lip and poked marks abs " Markimoo, it's time to get up" I whispered to his ear.. Mark flinched and his pink hair rapidly went to blue,
Mark started mumbling and running his hands through his hair, I shook Mark until he woke up.. Mark shot out of bed and looked at me, hot tears streaming down his face, he pulled me close and squeezed me to see if I was real.. I was calming Mark down and I asked what was wrong..
" I had a bad dream where you left me for Freddy, you said Freddy gives better sex and is better then me.. That was the day I was gonna give you the promise ring then I see you full out make out with Freddy" Hot tears were forming on marks face, I wiped marks tears away " Don't worry Mark, I'm never gonna leave you for some douche." Mark smiled then kissed me, we got out of bed while I fed chica Mark had a shower.. Once Mark was done getting ready I had a shower.. Once I was finished I decided to put big curls in my hair and wear a flower crown..  I did my eyes with a cat eye and mascara, then I applied some pink lipgloss. I put on a kind of see through dress with some sandals and a cardigan over top, I came downstairs with my purse and homework ready to go..
" wow you look hot." Mark stated, I blushed and grabbed the car keys " we gotta go you doof.." I giggled,
Marks black hair went to pink and we headed off to school
~ Time skip to school ~
Mark and I got out of the vehicle and grabbed our books and headed to first class. Social  Mark and Freddy were both in the same class.. Shit
Mark and I sat in the back left corner where the teacher can't see us, then Freddy sits beside me so I'm in the middle of my boyfriend, and a girl hogger " hey (y/n) my my you look stunning.." Freddy chuckled, I gave a warm smile and continued on my notes.. I could feel freedies warm breath on my neck as he ' was trying to copy off of my notes ' " You have very neat writing for a sexy girl.." Freddy added.. I could hear Mark give a low growl.. This was not good

After class Mark and I headed off to music class with Bonnie.. Marks hair was fading from red to pink... Mr. Mancuso said that we can have a group of 3 for a small group project on the history of music, I grabbed Bonnie and Mark and yelled " we've got a group right here!" Bonnie giggled while Mark held my waist, Bonnie, Mark, and I went to the spare room and started talking " I cannot believe Freddy flirted with you right in front of me!" Mark growled, Bonnie looked stunned " Bonnie do you have any part of this?" I asked, Bonnie nodded " Freddy is planning to fight with Mark to win you over," Bonnie muttered,I gasped.. Mark started to growl " I will beat his ass." Mark hissed, I held onto marks arm as his muscles died down, Bonnie smirked " maybe I can get foxy, and chica to help? Freddy has been an asshole to us and says he loves us as a friend but says he hates us behind our backs.." Bonnie chuckled sadly. I grabbed Bonnie by the shirt and put them in a group hug " we will Not have a bear take our relationships apart" I muttered, we let go of the group hug and found out that it was lunch..

Marks P.O.V
  As (y/n) and I went to grab our lunches and meet up with Bonnie, foxy, and chica. I felt like I was being watched.. I shrugged it off and went to the cherry tree, (y/n) was talking to chica and foxy while Bonnie and I heard a faint whisper " Bonnie, Mark follow my voice." Bonnie nodded and helped me up and we went to follow the voice,
  We ended up at the school garden where stood Freddy.. " hello fuckers.." Freddy chuckled, " what do you want Freddy??" I could see Bonnie's eyes flicker from blue to black with a white dot.. " oh all I want is marks precious girlfriend (y/n) she'll make a perfect slave.. " Freddy smirked.. I could feel dark coming, I look over to Bonnie to see him as a animatronic bunny??!  " alright fuckers, you wanna fight let's fight!!" Freddy came charging towards me and punched my face, that's when I lost control and dark came out..

Bonnie's P.O.V
I see Mark, turn into a shadow? I run back to (y/n), chica and foxy and they'll look and see the horror in my eyes " Freddy's attacking Mark.." I whimpered, foxy got up and changed into animatronic.. (Y/b) and chica ran behind us to see, Freddy unconscious while Mark went back from a shadow to his normal self.. That's when we heard the sound of principle 'shit'

Marks P.O.V
  I started beating the shit out of Freddy, then I see Freddy unconscious on the floor while dark went back to my head 'You're welcome' I heard darks voice at the back of my head, I nodded and looked to see, Bonnie, foxy, chica, and (y/n) looks looking at me.. That's when I heard the sound of Mr. Brown our principle " MARK FISCHBACH  MY OFFICE NOW!!" He screamed, I look to see (y/n) with a fear look in her eyes I mouthed 'it'll be okay' she nodded while foxy and Bonnie comfort her..
~ at the office ~
I sit down on the chair while Mr. Brown slammed the door and put his hands on his desk " Mark why the hell would you beat up a new student??!! Clearly he wasn't doing anything wrong!!" Mr. Brown yelled, before I could protest.. Mr. Brown looked me straight in the eyes and said " you're expelled mr. Fischbach.." I froze, expelled???!!! I nodded while he opened the door and ordered me to go get my stuff..

Your P.O.V
  I was scared for Mark, I see him come out of the office with his hair blue, foxy and Bonnie and chica come up to me, " what happened Mark?" I asked, Mark chocked on his tears

" I-I'm expelled"