DANCE!!!

* Diana P

* Diana P.O.V

Me, Nia, Alicia, and Kartina were getting ready for the party. Doing each others hair, makeup, and fixing each others clothes. I was so excited for the party. I haven't known these girls for at least a week yet, and they're being so nice. They' re treating me with the respect that I NEVER got from my parents! Well in two years exact!

Alicia: So Nia it's yo bday so what r you supposed to do?

Nia: TURN UP!!!

Katrina: Now Alicia! You know damn well Nia don't know how to turn up!!!

Nia: Hey Alicia, how about you tell Katrina to kiss my ass!!!

Alicia: Katrina, Nia said to kiss her( interrupted by Katrina)

Katrina: I want you to say that shit!!!

Diana: Dead bro!!! You guys are so funny!!! I haven't laughed in a long time! So it's good I get to now!

Katrina, Nia, Alicia: Aawww!

Diana: Don't make me cry! This is Nia's day! I don't want y'all focusing on me. We gotta turn up today!

Nia: You sure are a loving and caring person! You after all those things your parents did to you. ( looks down like she shouldn't have said anything.)

Diana: Hey! No it's ok! I know what you mean. Sometimes I question myself about that too! But I have to realize I don't, and shouldn't be like my parents!

Katrina: Alright let's change the subject! It seems that everybody in this room is looking sexy af!

Alicia: I know! I do look good don't I?

* Everyone gives Alicia evil stares!

Alicia: I mean! Don't WE all look good?!?!( Nervous chuckle)

K, D, N: ( Bursts out laughing)

Alicia: Y'all some straight up bullies bro!!!

*James P.O.V.

Me and the boys were getting ready for my boo party. Man I'm so excited! Me and Nia been in a relationship for half a year. I love her so much! When I feel upset, if I talk to her, or see her, she make me feel better. I knew her for two years. Just a while ago, I got the guts to ask her out!

James: Man, I'm so excited for this party! Ya'll don't even know!

Darniel! Nigga! Yes we do! You said that ten times already!

James: Shut the fuck up man! Anyway, all know I convinced Patti to let us go to Dave&Busters!

Chris: Bro! How you get her to let us go!

James: Well I literally begged her 4 months before Nia bday, then a month later she said yes, but only eight people can come. So I'm guessing Diana gonna fill that spot! But it has to be a surprise! We somehow gotta convince the girls to change their clothes, so they can go!

Darniel: Yes bro! Diana coming I'm definitely gon talk to her!

Jamele: Thirsty ass mothafucka!!!

Darniel: Shutup nigga!

Chris: Alright y'all let's go! We gotta get to the party! The girls waiting for us probably!

*Darniel

Me and the boys walked into the party. Everyone was already hype! We didn't see the girls anywhere!?! To talk the truth, I can't wait to see Diana! I haven't even called her or texted her yet! I think she's so fine. I want to get to know her.

* Diana

So we are technically late, but showing up late is always the greatest. You mostly get all the attention when you walk in late. I'm so excited for this party! It's gonna be so hype! All the boys ran up to Alicia, Nia, and Katrina. They all gave each other little kisses. It was cute! While me and Darniel were just standing there looking at each other!!!

Darniel: You look real nice Diana!

Diana: Thanks! You look nice too!

*679 by Fetty Wap comes on.

Darniel: Hey, let's go over there and dance with them!

Diana: O-

* He pulled me on my arm and stated running towards the everyone!

Darniel: My bad!

Diana:*Exhales Deeply*
It's fine!

Jamele: What was y'all doing?

Darniel: Nun man! You so triflin!

* 2 Hours Later*

Patti: Alright ladies and gentlemen! Settle down! Now, when I call your name, please go to your room, change to casual clothes, and meet me at the front desk! James, Nia, Jamele, Katrina, Chris, Alicia, Darniel, and Diana. Thank you!

*To Be Continued*

/A.N./

Sorry it took me so long guys! Yesterday was my birthday, so I've been busy for a long time.

Anyway, how do you guys like the story so far?

It seems simple at first, but more drama comes later in the story.

But that can't happen if you guys don't vote!!!

So follow, share, and vote, and there will be more!!!

BYE BABIES!!!