Chapter 1.

Sean's *POV*

It's been a year since I last talked to ariana, we had such a hard break up cause we did it for us.. We both were going on tour and wouldn't see each other much, I thought we would still be cool and try to work it out after tour but she avoids  me at all cost, I just wish we could start over but I just feel like she hates me.. Today is the last day of my tour and I'm kinda glad cause being on tour for a year is rough, not seeing family, constantly flying and driving to new city's and states and countries really takes a toll on you. Me and Ari promised to sing together during my last show cause it's in L.A but you know..

I put of my tupac shirt and black skinny jeans and black nikes and then made my way to where all my friends and family would be, I walk in and see Kim, Kanye, Kylie, Khloe, Kendall, Nicki, ASAP rocky, and many more, I then saw someone I would have never thought would be here.

Ariana's *POV*

Its been a year since I last saw Sean, it's been so hard for me to get over him, he was there for me during a pretty tough time, he made me feel confident, sexy and dangerous. Today is his last show in L.A and I'm going. I hope he doesn't hate me or tell me to leave that would be awkward. I made Frankie, Alexa and Tommy go with me, I put on a Burgundy sweater crop top and a plaid skirt with white heels, Did my normal half up half down and my basic wing with a pink lip, we all made our way into the car and to the show. I'm starting to get nervous and I don't know why, when we pull up I felt my stomach drop into my butt, I got out and tried to walk straight and not get blinded by the flash from the paparazzi but you know how that goes.

I walk into the room backstage where all Sean's friend and family were and I greeted everyone, Sean's mom was very surprised but happy to see me. I then heard Tommy say " what's up Sean", I was so scared to turn around but I did. Sean looked at me in shock, I smiled and he brought me into a firm hug, when I pulled away he asked in a nice way why I was here and I told him didn't we promise to sing during your last show? I don't like to break promises, he smiled and hugged me again.

Sean's *POV*

I sang the last words of idfwu and then research started, I sang my part  and then I see Ariana walk down the stage all I could do smile and dance a lil, she made it to me and she put her hand on my chest and sang with sas. It felt so right. After research was my last song blessings. I said bye to the fans and ran off stage, I was greeted my crew and they all hugged me and then I went to change real quick and then go hangout with my family and friends who came tonight. I really hope Ariana stayed.