Fuck Em' All

Chresanto's POV

After me and my mom stopped fighting, I went to my room and got ready for school.

She kept yelling from downstairs about how I'm going to hell, and about how she wishes I wasn't her son, then she started crying saying "Why can't I have a normal son"

After she said it for about the 76th time I yelled "Why can't I have normal mom!"

"Shut the fuck up before I go up there and kick yo ass!"

"Come do it hoe!"

I heard her running up the stairs so I ran to my door, shut it, and locked it. I grabbed my backpack and climbed out the window. I started walking to the bus stop.

Fuck her. She got me bent... I should have thrown a fuckin vase at her fuckin head

As I waited kids started coming. More and more. Then the sexy beast, Jacob, came. He was standing by his friends Ray and Craig. They sexy too, but especially Jacob. I watch them get dressed in the locker room. ;)

Anyway the bus came and we got in, I was he last one in, as usual. There were no more seats. The only seats left were by Jacob and this girl named Alyssa. I wanted to sit by Jacob but then I didn't.

"Sit down already!" the bus driver yelled.

I hurried and sat by Jacob. I sat by the window and put my earphones in. I looked at Jacob's lips as he talked to Ray and Craig.

They look so delicious, and soft. I just wanna grab his head and smash my lips to his. We could fuck all night long and-

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt someone punch me. HARD! "I will ask you for the fourth fucking time! WHAT THE FUCK WAS YOU LOOKIN AT!?"

I then realized that I was staring too hard. Then he punched. I could have hit hus ass back but he's just so sexy. "n-nothing" I studdered as I got a tissue to wipe the little bit of blood I has in my lip.

"oh so I'm nothing!?" he grabbed me by my curls and brought me to his face. "Meet me in the front of the school after school. if you ain't there I will be at yo house to do what I have to do" after he said that the bus stopped. He walked off the bus with Ray and Craig behind him.

~•°After School °•~

...............................................................============================

Hey! Here's chapter 2!!

VOTE!! COMMENT!! FOLLOW!!

Π~CeeCee209~Π