Vauban

Introduction

"Hush my child. Everything will be ok, but don't struggle." I..I've heard this voice before...I think. "That's right, listen to your mother, no struggling!" A voice whispered through my mind. I didn't recognize it, but it was a man. A man with evil in his voice. I couldn't see or feel anything. It felt like I didn't even have a body to call my own. Where...am I? I thought.
"Oh, Vauban! You're perfect," said the voice from everywhere and nowhere.
In an instant I felt pain. I felt cold metal wrapped around my entire body, but I couldn't move or see. I tried so hard to see, so hard to feel the light. The metal around me began to move, taking me with it.

In the beginning, there was the Orokin. The master race of the Origin System. Their empire stretched from Mercury to Pluto and beyond, but they had an enemy. This enemy is there slave, there scientists, there Corpus. My mission was simple, Balas had told me.
"Lust is my sin, but greed is the blight that weakens our steel. These industrialists, who gorged on the harvest of our long war. Their mind-drones, their mechanizations, toil in foundries remote. For what purpose? We must set watch upon them. Baiting our snares with the worms of profit. Those kneeling at the altar of commerce, will be returned to the void. For your consideration, Vauban." (Digital Extremes' Warframe Vauban Prime access trailer)
My mission was to send those slaves to the void, and kill any resistance. My job was easy, compared to other kids like me, who had to face the Sentients.
I was given a Frame, built for trapping. I controlled the flow of the battle field. I am Vauban.

*so I know this is kinda short, but it's my first one. I hope you all liked my codex entry for Vauban Prime from Digital Extremes' Warframe. Like and comment your thoughts, I'd love to hear them!*