Chapter 4

She walked into the room and she was beautiful. But who is she?

"Jessica this is Marcus, Marcus this is Mya's friend Jessica." my boy Khalil said.

So her name is Jessica.

"Wassup Jessica" I said.

This girl is beautiful. She has to be mixed with something. She has brown curly hair and she can dress her ass off.

*************************************

I did not want to stop kissing her right now. She was in fact a great kisser.

"Uhh, you guys can stop now."

Fuck Khalil for ruining this moment. I looked her in her eyes and she quickly turned. I really wanna know if she liked it because I sure did.

*************************************

Jessica's P.O.V

Khalil just had to ruin it. Marcus looked at me but I quickly turned. I felt my cheeks get hot. We played for about 10 more minutes then everyone was tired. We all slept on the floor in Khalil's living room.

I woke up the next morning with Marcus's arm around me. When did he get so close to me? I got up and went into the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. I walked out and bumped into something. Can you guess what it was? Or should I say who? Of course it was Marcus.

"Sorry" I said lowly.

"Nah, it was my fault. Let me apologize the right way" he said.

"And what exactly is the-" He cut me off by kissing me.

Comment ! 😁