Just another slut

Start from the beginning

I couldn't deny it, I was all his and he never lets me forget it. My eyes opened up and I saw the lust swimming around his own. Leaning down, he gave my lips a quick kiss then pulled back.

"F**k Red, let's go before I change my mind and give us what we both want."

Putting some space between us, he ran his hand through his hair and tried to contain his urge to finish what we started.

Just when I thought that he was going to break, there was a knock on the door. We both turned to see who it was and I couldn't help but frown, it was Crista, the daughter of the head housekeeper.

I met Crista's mother, Philippa when I first moved into the Black estate, but I've never had much interaction with her other than a hello or goodbye. She always seemed nice, but I could tell that she didn't quite like me, but it was only until I met Crista that I understood.

Philippa had her daughter joined the family business just around the time that I came back to the mansion. It was obvious that Crista had a thing for Killian and Philippa was encouraging it.

It was bad enough that I had to deal with Natasha and her not so subtle hints that she wanted my husband, so Crista coming into the picture didn't make it any better.

Killian might be a heartless jerk, but he was my heartless jerk and I'd be damn if I let those two man-eaters try and take him away from me. I've been through too much hell with the bastard to have those two sluts come in and act like I don't have a right to him.

He chose me! And even if I wanted to leave, he'd never let me. And besides, I doubt that they'd be able to keep up with his cruel and unusual form of sex, if I didn't love him as much as I did, I'd probably be complaining more.

"Oh, I thought you left already."

Her smile was sweet and all for Killian. She tossed her head to the side, causing her short dark hair to move seductively. The move was so obvious that I grunted and rolled my eyes.

Bitch, please!

"No, but we're on our way out now."

The silly idiot giggled and batted her eyes at Killian, to say that I was mad would have been an understatement. She came to my room under the false pretence of cleaning, but all it looked like to me was flirting.

I'm not usually the kind of girl to get jealous, or go all alpha female on a bitch, but there's only so much a girl can take.

I moved to Killian's side, it was all I had to do because whenever I'm close to him he can't help but touch me. He pulled me closer to him until my back was touching his chest. Circling his hands around my waist, he leaned down and place a tender kiss on my neck.

I smiled, my eyes never leaving Crista who was frowning and sending me death glares.

Yes, slut, this jackass belongs to me.

I don't know if Killian caught on to what I was doing, but he lifted the hem of my shirt and placed his hands flat on my stomach. I was so caught off guard by it that it brought back memories of when I'd just came out of the hospital.

Flashback

Killian was holding me close to him, I couldn't seem to stop crying. I had a life growing inside of me and I didn't know. I kept wondering whether it was a boy or a girl, but I knew that I'd never get the chance to know.

I felt like the worse woman in the world, I should have known that when I missed my period I could be pregnant, instead, I pushed it aside. I told myself that it had to be the stress I was in, or the pills were messing up my cycle.