My Twisted High School Life

Chapter 1: Late Nights

Hi my name's Skylar Zing and I just started 12th grade. Everyone calls me Sky. I will say one thing, middle school and high school are SOOO much better in the movies. School not has fun because I had to move away from my 2 best friends, Lilith(Lil) and Madison(Madi). We've known each other since pre-k. I have an iPod so I can txt them and we still hang out every Friday and Saturday but I just love them SOOO much!!! Sometimes Sunday. One week we went to church together. It's like 9:30 and according to my babysitter I'm in bed right now. My babysitter is kinda lazy. When I wake up there is usually half of an Ego Waffle on a plate in the living room. She's like 17 and acts like she's 7. My mom works at one of those big technology places(Apple). That's how I got my iPod. My mom got an iPhone and an iPad too. On Saturday morning me and Lilith will sometimes go there and test out their new ideas. Madi goes to her tennis lesson every other week on Saturdays. Me and Lilith still have fun but I like how Madi always laughs. She tells the funniest jokes and once she made our 3rd grade teacher snort. It was hilarious!!! Whoa I need to get make on track. So 12th grade's okay for me. I mean I met this one girl at my bus stop. Her name is Savannah. She's pretty nice and we have homeroom, 3rd, and 7th period together. I think that we could be pretty good friends but she's a bit too shallow. Anyway it seems a little late maybe I should go to bed. My babysitter will come up to check on me eventually. My mom stopped her from sleeping downstairs.

Next Day

I woke up slowly this morning. After getting dressed in some skinny jeans, a lime green short sleeved shirt, and some black bow flats I brushed my brown hair into a tight ponytail with my side bangs hanging out. When I walked downstairs I saw a strange surprise. My mom was sitting on the couch with her laptop resting on her lap. It looked like she was typing up a work email. I walked up behind her and said,"Mom?" She turned around and replied,"Oh hi sweetie." I was so confused. She doesn't comes home until 10:30 and wakes up at 4:00. Why is she here?!?! I mean I love my mom but she's never home so I don't even know what my mom like to do. She's pretty much a professional techninerd. I think that me and my mom would be better bonded if she didn't work when I need her most. It's almost like my mom loves her job more than me.

"Hi sweetie I got this week off of work."

"Oh........that's nice."

"Well I made you some eggs and toast."

This was weird. It smelt like she burned the toast

"Oh you shouldn't have........."

"Well the bus is coming soon so you should probably eat and get on the bus."

"Uh mom I ride my bike to school."

"Oh I'm sorry Skybaby."

"It's Skylar or Sky. I prefer Sky."

My mom looked so embarrassed.

"Anyway, I gotta go eat."

My mom remained sitting on the couch with her laptop.

I actually do ride the bus but I wanted my mom off my back.

After I ate my eggs and toast I grabbed my bag and headed out. When I got to the bus stop. Savannah was standing there looking happier than ever. I walked up to her expecting the worst.

"Hi Sky! Guess what I got yesterday?!?!"

"What?"

"I got a little Yorkie!!!!!!!!!!"

Savannah's family is super rich so she gets whatever she wants. That's the 1 thing I hate about her.

"Wow?!?! Cool!!!!!"