Ch.1.

{I Don't own Gakuen Alice}

"Regular speech"

'Thoughts'

~*P.O.V Change*~

+Flash Back+

/Dream\

~*Third P.O.V*~

The girl sat up and opened her eyes, she looked around not knowing where she was as fear shown on her face , she was afraid of this unknown place . she hoped she wasn't caught by 'them' again, the people who craved power , the ones that called her a freak of nature and did tests on her , she was a caged bird before and didn't want to be caged again.

She watched the door open and a man entered the room, she froze in fear and backed up, "It seems your awake" he smiled kindly "no need to be afraid I won't hurt you I promise", he walked closer to the chair.

She stared at the man not knowing if she should believe him, she was still afraid she didn't trust others , she learnt the hard way not to put her trust in people , she was mistreated and betrayed before, she backed up a bit more.

The man frowned , he could tell she was still afraid, "My name is Narumi" he said "and I assure you your safe here , no need to be afraid", he sat down and turned his head to look at her, "so do you have a name?".

The girl shook her head no, she had no name , her so called family before never gave her one they just called her 'Freak', and the ones they sold her to just called her 'Experiment or Subject 139', the man stared at the girl , he felt bad for her.

"How about I give you a name than?" Narumi asked, she looked up at him and nodded slowly fearing for the worst, he studied her for a moment  "How about Bella?", her eyes widened she was not suspecting that, it was an actual name and not something that wasn't.

She nodded slowly and Narumi smiled, he was happy that she seemed to be opening up a bit, he handed her something her had been holding, it was clothes of some sort, she took them slowly and than looked at him before she flinched in pain a bit.

Narumi soon left to get the nurse from before and she soon came to help the young girl now known as Bella get dressed, once it was done the nurse helped Bella out the door, Bella went over to Narumi, so far she started to trust only him and the nurse who's name she found out to be Mia.

Bella was wearing a school uniform , that was a bit big on her small frame , Narumi could tell many things about the girl and one thing was that she was hurt,Afraid and really skinny, her stomach was growling a bit, the girl seemed to have not eaten in days, maybe months.

Narumi held out his hand and she grabbed it, he started walking and she did as well they soon stopped where a room was, Narumi opened the door and Bella's eyes widened seeing the mess that was going on.

She quickly hid behind Narumi after they had entered the classroom, "Everyone quiet down we have a knew student and don't make me use my Alice on you all", everyone was now sitting being quiet , no one in truth new about anyone new, Narumi moved to show the girl that was behind him, "Everyone meet Bella , do get to know her and free Period , Also she can not speak", he looked at her, "don't be afraid alright I'll be back later Bella, also your seat is neat to the blonde boy with the bunny", with that he left.

Bella stared at them all her eyes wide and fear was showing in them, she walked over to a boy holding a bunny and sat in the empty seat next to him that wasn't taken by the boy with black hair and a manga on his face.

"Who do you think you are sitting beside him!" a girl with short hair yelled, stomping over, "Ruka Kun and Natsume Sama belong to me!".

Bella began shaking she was afraid of this girl, tears came to Bella's eyes , she was afraid this girl she was just like them yelling at her telling her what to do, she activated her Alice without knowing and vines began to grow, they wrapped around her desk and they grew up the walls.

Te girl glared at her and attacked her clawing her, and that just made it worse Bella began shaking and so did the room, her fear only made it worse, "Stop it your making it worse!" a boy yelled "Your making her afraid!".

The bunny jumped out of the boy's arms and onto Bella's shoulder , soon it calmed her down  and the vines were gone and the room stopped shaking, who knew a small creature could make her not afraid?.

The blonde boy was wondering about this girl, also wondering if she was alright and why his friend did that, the bunny he normally held has taken a liking to this girl and he could tell.

---