Chapter 4

I'm trying guys I really want to finish this. I have to push myself to finish. I am determined.

Inuyasha's Point Of View

I walked around wondering about Sessshomeru. I can't stop thinking about him. What did I do that was so wrong? I've been trying to get close to him for the past few years! Why can't he just let me be around him! I sighed. There's no use in moping around. I have to find him. I want to feel him. I want him to be mine.

Sessshomeru's Point Of View

That imbecile. Who does he think he is? Can't he ever behave like a normal demon? Sometimes I wish I could kill him. He doesn't even understand the first rule of being a demon. Don't side with humans. He never listens. As I was thinking to myself, I heard a twig break. I stood still waiting for the right moment they would attack. "Sessshomeru," the voice said right behind me. I knew who's voice it was but I didn't turn around. "What do you want?" I said sternly. "I only came to talk to you," the voice said, coming closer towards me. I turned around and slid backwards. "What do you want? You have no business with me, Inuyasha. Leave now. You don't want me to hurt you." "Ouch, you wouldn't do anything," Inuyasha said. "Try me," I said coldly.

Inuyasha's Point Of View

"I will." I rushed up to him and pulled out my Tessaiga. I realized too late that he had already had his Bakusaiga. Our swords made a clang sound as we tried to hit each other. "I only want to talk, Sessshomeru." "You have nothing to talk to me about, half demon," Sessshomeru said coldly. Why is Sessshomeru so stubborn? I groaned. Maybe I just have to win in order to talk to him. Since we have been fighting for a couple of minutes now, he probably know my techniques now. I should try something different. I tried to dodge his attack instead of actually hitting him. His sword cut a piece of my hair and gave me a scar on my face. I tumbled backward, falling on my back. "You cannot win against me." Sessshomeru said, looking down at me. He was about to leave, but he came back and put his sword to my neck. "You will no longer see me in the future. You will leave me be from now on." He turned around leaving his back vulnerable. He bled across his back. The crimson liquid dripped to the ground, making tiny splotches.

Sessshomeru's Point Of View

What have I done? Why did I leave myself open? Is it because I wanted him to? No. Why would I? Have I gone insane? He turned me around and pushed me to the floor. I felt helpless and numb. I have failed. He ripped open my clothing and started to kiss me on the stomach and trailed up. I can't believe him. He just wanted to "talk." I can't feel anything. I've failed. I gave into him.