Chapter Twenty Four

Start from the beginning

"I was talking to him about the rings and that's why I ran out. He...he stole Jeremy and Christina's rings and they told us that if one of us took the rings then we would have gotten punished terribly. They thought that I stole them so they punished me for an hour. They, um, made me take an ice bath for five minutes into a then stuck me in the freezer for an hour. It was so cold. I thought I was going to die.

"Anyway, I ran out of the wedding because I remembered about not forgiving Jeremy for hurting me and I was afraid that I was going to get a panic attack if I stayed. He told me that I was guilt tripping him and all I ever do is make people feel guilty for me.

"He told me that I tell my background story all the time yet I'm rude for not asking people for their background stories. I...I yelled at him for accusing me for being rude and he said that maybe we wouldn't be in a situation like this I respected Christina."

Avi sighed, shaking his head as he looked upstairs. He looked at Mitch seriously, sighing quietly as he thought of a punishment for Mitch for being rude to Ben, but he remembered something.

An Alpha must not punish an Omega unless they are given permission from their Mate or Lead Alpha. This doesn't not apply to the Alpha if two Omegas are each other's Mate.

"Okay. Yes, Mitch. You were being rude because you yelled. Please go upstairs until breakfast is ready."

Mitch nodded, walking upstairs silently.

Maybe if I ran away no one would miss me.

You got that right.

~~~

Tori woke up, her back hurting from sleeping on the couch for so long. Alyssa was up, crying silently as Tori walked over to to make sure that she didn't grieve alone.

"Good morning, Alyssa. Any updates?"

Alyssa nodded, wiping her eyes as more tears came rolling down her cheeks. Tori waited patiently, putting a gentle hand on Alyssa's back.

"They...they said that there a very small chance that Kevin will wake up in the next three months. Our baby is going to be born by then! What do I do?!"

Tori honestly did not know what to say. She just held her friend close to her, shushing her sweetly as Alyssa began to cry loudly. Kyah frowned, walking up to them so she could talk to them.

"Did you two sleep okay?"

"Yeah."

"No. I didn't even sleep."

Kyah frowned, looking over at Tori worriedly. Alyssa sobbed silently, wanting nothing more than to just be in Kevin's arms.

"Alyssa, you need sleep. Kevin doesn't want you like this."

"Well, I don't want him to be like THAT!"

Alyssa went back to crying, not paying attention to what was around her. Tori continued to rub her back, her eyes full of wonder as she tried to figure how to fix all of this.

Alyssa doesn't deserve. No one does.

"Tori? I just remembered something. Kyah and I found something that could help us find our children."