Chapter 5

So we start where Jaesuk picks up the phone with Seulbi on the other line and invites her over, Woohyun yelling in the background for her not to come. She doesn't listen though and she and Sungyeol make their way to the park before Woohyun is almost run over by the motorcycle.

 She doesn't listen though and she and Sungyeol make their way  to the park before Woohyun is almost run over by the motorcycle

When they get there Seulbi uses her power to shut down the motorcycle leaving Jaesuk and his lackeys confused. But when she practically faints from the exhaustion of doing such a thing, it's Sungyeol who catches her and puts her on a bench, thus making their presence known. She worries about Woohyun, though, but Sungyeol just tells her to hold on a minute and goes to stop Jaesuk and the others.

Now it's Sungyeol and Woohyun against the other three and they manage to be doing a pretty good job, but the sound of boys fighting bothers the local hobo, who just so happens to be the mysterious guy that Seulbi met before when she was going to school, the one who was handing her the transfer papers.

Woohyun gives a threat to Jaesuk telling him not to touch Seulbi, but he only says that makes him want to touch her more and the two begin to fight before our neighbor hobo/office worker? Does that combination make sense? Breaks up the fight.

He asks why they're fighting and says that music is the best for harmony and pulls out a recorder as he silently makes signals to Woohyun and Sungyeol who go check up on Seulbi. When Jaesuk and his gang try to follow behind them, our hobo holds them back and continues playing his recorder for them even singing and dancing, horribly I may add.

 When Jaesuk and his gang try to  follow behind them, our hobo holds them back and continues playing his  recorder for them even singing and dancing, horribly I may add

Woohyun and Sungyeol tell Seulbi to wake up and she sits up and they both ask if she's alright, at the same time. Seulbi just says she's hungry though.

The three walk together and Seulbi tells Woohyun he's going to get in trouble. Woohyun says that boys grow up fighting which sparks a friendly banter between the two which turns into Woohyun telling Sungyeol that he didn't even ask for his help and that none of it would've happened if Sungyeol had just simply said he didn't cheat.

Sungyeol asks if that's why he got into the fight and Woohyun said he's too busy for that causing another round of bantering. Seulbi takes note of the slight tense atmosphere between them and grabs both of their hands to put them together.