Your Stories - Announcement

Hi guys! Firstly, we want to thank each and every one of you guys for the immense support that we have received. Honestly, none of us expected to receive so much support. Words can't explain how thankful we are!

We all have been through a lot in our lives. We've all struggled, we've all been the 'losers', we've been bullied, abused and hurt. We've been through hell and back. And we all have our own unique stories to tell.

Our upcoming book, 'Your Stories', is a place where you guys can submit your personal stories with us and the world. Here's how this will work-

- You can submit your story to us via PM or email [our email: projectnobodywattpad@gmail.com]. If you do not want your name to be published, then let us know.

- Your story can be about practically anything you've been through; the only criteria here is that it shouldn't be fiction. It should be your own personal experience.

- The main purpose of bringing out this book is to make everyone feel and know that they aren't alone. There are other people out there going through the same things. We're not alone; we're all in this together.

- If any of you have anything that you've been struggling with, and need advice, then you're welcome to share it with us as well. Our crew members and readers will do our best to help you out.

- The book will be out once we receive sufficient entries.

More details will be posted soon! If you have any questions, queries or suggestions, then please do leave us a message or comment below! We look forward to receiving and reading your stories, and we hope to help you out as much as we can.

Thank you! Have a great day/night! 

-Feba. 

[PS-  If you have any new ideas for the book's name, then please do tell us! I feel like 'Your Stories' sounds a little boring, but my clogged-up mind can't come up with anything else. >.<]