A Perfect Date

A perfect date huh? Well, it's not easy to tell what's a person's perfect date can be when that person doesn't even think about it ever and that's like putting a cherry on the top when that person has been single her whole life

A perfect date huh? Well, it's not easy to tell what's a person's perfect date can be when that person doesn't even think about it ever and that's like putting a cherry on the top when that person has been single her whole life. Yes folks, when a person is like this it's very difficult to think about a perfect date you want for yourself.

If we rely on the fiction love stories or fairytales we read every day to fulfill our pot of hope of getting our happily ever after one day, then a perfect date can be of many kinds. It's all about perception. Some want something extravagant; an expensive restaurant, a classy dinner, wine, elegant music in the back, delicious food with a good night kiss in the end at the front porch of the house. Some want a delicious homemade food with the solace of their loved one in the home alone with dim lights and candle light dinner with long hours of some sappy romantic movies and cuddling all night with them on the couch.

There is no manual of a perfect date in this world. So, extravagancy and modesty doesn't matter when it comes to a perfect date. All that matters is the love and emotion of that other person he feels for you when he prepares all of this. What he would have thought about when he started preparing all of this. What he would have thought what you will feel about all this? The food, the place, the music, the effort, the feelings; everything. The only thing matters is how much effort and thought that other person has put in all of this only for you. His care, passion, thoughtfulness, nervousness, restlessness about all of this is what matters and above all, his pure love for you is the thing you want to keep in your heart forever the rest of your life.

A perfect date is not about eating delicious food and drinking wine or perfect dresses you wear then, it's about the time you spend with each other, how the time flies by in a second when you are with him and how your heart reacts whenever he utters even a single word. It's all about the feelings and emotions; how you feel about him when he is with you and when he is not, how you miss him all day and wait to meet him at the end of your hectic day. It's all about these little things and little gestures he does for you.

A date is perfect even if you are just walking on the beach hand in hand with your loved one under the starry night with cold wind blowing in the air and enjoying the calming waves or sharing the intimate moments with him at home. It's all about the one person in the whole world you can call home and run to whenever there is a hard time ahead to face.

I can't say I have much experience with the dates because I have never been to any but in my perspective anything done with so much care, affection and love is worthwhile.

So, a perfect date is not only about the things he has done for you but also about all the emotions behind them and much more than that...